Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Madden has 100% nailed Jacksonville Jaguar football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got Madden '15 for the ps4.  I got to say this game 100% gets Jaguars football

Cyprien/evans: constantly missing tackles diving at air or bouncing off players

Joeckle getting whipped in pass blocking

Bortles accuarte in the short game and ho-hum in the middle deep game.  I threw a couple of picks that 100% make me thing this is bortles

D. Robinson fast and shifty

A. Robinson average speed with great hands

The list goes on and on.

I played my first game against the colts on all-pro difficulty.  I got whipped 27-7 but the game astonished me on how much this felt like a real Jacksonville Jaguar game. 

Ok whats ya gamer tag
C_INTELL

add me
I made Hurns a beast as my season went on, same with Bortles. Was super fun to have a madden that had so many rookies that my stats came from my season/career or whatever.

Quote:I made Hurns a beast as my season went on, same with Bortles. Was super fun to have a madden that had so many rookies that my stats came from my season/career or whatever.

I got Blackmon starting with Hurns and I keep lee at the slot. They developing nicely
I kept Blackmon out because I didn't feel right about playing him during his suspension. Got Robinson, Shorts, and Hurns starting. 

Quote:I kept Blackmon out because I didn't feel right about playing him during his suspension. Got Robinson, Shorts, and Hurns starting.

Make sure u get Hurns play time. Trust me. His high level catch in traffic and spectacular catch help out alot once his other attributes go up from playin. (Offline connected franchise mode)