Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Madden has 100% nailed Jacksonville Jaguar football

I just got Madden '15 for the ps4.  I got to say this game 100% gets Jaguars football

Cyprien/evans: constantly missing tackles diving at air or bouncing off players

Joeckle getting whipped in pass blocking

Bortles accuarte in the short game and ho-hum in the middle deep game.  I threw a couple of picks that 100% make me thing this is bortles

D. Robinson fast and shifty

A. Robinson average speed with great hands

The list goes on and on.

I played my first game against the colts on all-pro difficulty.  I got whipped 27-7 but the game astonished me on how much this felt like a real Jacksonville Jaguar game. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ok whats ya gamer tag

C_INTELL

add me

I made Hurns a beast as my season went on, same with Bortles. Was super fun to have a madden that had so many rookies that my stats came from my season/career or whatever.

Quote:I made Hurns a beast as my season went on, same with Bortles. Was super fun to have a madden that had so many rookies that my stats came from my season/career or whatever.

I got Blackmon starting with Hurns and I keep lee at the slot. They developing nicely

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I kept Blackmon out because I didn't feel right about playing him during his suspension. Got Robinson, Shorts, and Hurns starting. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I kept Blackmon out because I didn't feel right about playing him during his suspension. Got Robinson, Shorts, and Hurns starting.

Make sure u get Hurns play time. Trust me. His high level catch in traffic and spectacular catch help out alot once his other attributes go up from playin. (Offline connected franchise mode)