Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This Week in the AFC South-Week 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cincinnati
(6-3-1) at Houston
(5-5)-This game should be close.  The Bengals had not been playing well despite their recent win.  Meanwhile, the Texans are at home with their first win under Ryan Mallett,  However, the Texans have won the last 5 games in this series.  J.J. Watt will be the difference.  Houston 21-17.

Jacksonville
(1-9) at Indy
(7-4)-The worst things to happen for the Jaguars coming into this game were New England smacking the Colts last week and the Raiders upsetting the Chiefs last night.  It will be interesting to see how three "new" people in the Jaguars lineup-TE Marcedes Lewis, CB Aaron Colvin, and WR Marqise Lee-will impact the game, but ultimately Indy wins 34-17.

Tennessee
(2-8) at Philadelphia
(7-3)-The tacks and rookie QB Zach Mettenberger played a little better than expected against Pittsburgh, while the Eagles are coming off a shellacking at the hands of the Packers in snowy Lambeau field.  Don't think the Eagles didn't notice how well the Steelers ran the ball down the tacks throat last week.  I think the Eagles up tempo offense wears down the tack defense early then controls the ball in the fourth quarter on the ground Eagles win 24-14.

Last week: 1-2

Overall:  22-13

Quote:Cincinnati
(6-3-1) at Houston
(5-5)-This game should be close.  The Bengals had not been playing well despite their recent win.  Meanwhile, the Texans are at home with their first win under Ryan Mallett,  However, the Texans have won the last 5 games in this series.  J.J. Watt will be the difference.  Houston 21-17.

Jacksonville
(1-9) at Indy
(7-4)-The worst things to happen for the Jaguars coming into this game were New England smacking the Colts last week and the Raiders upsetting the Chiefs last night.  It will be interesting to see how three "new" people in the Jaguars lineup-TE Marcedes Lewis, CB Aaron Colvin, and WR Marqise Lee-will impact the game, but ultimately Indy wins 34-17.

Tennessee
(2-8) at Philadelphia
(7-3)-The tacks and rookie QB Zach Mettenberger played a little better than expected against Pittsburgh, while the Eagles are coming off a shellacking at the hands of the Packers in snowy Lambeau field.  Don't think the Eagles didn't notice how well the Steelers ran the ball down the tacks throat last week.  I think the Eagles up tempo offense wears down the tack defense early then controls the ball in the fourth quarter on the ground Eagles win 24-14.

Overall:  22-13

I'll take texans, colts, and eagles.

Texans have owned Dalton and I don't see that changing. He bad.

Jaguars have sucked and it won't stop this week.

Eagles are just better than tennessee.

Overall: 11-5
I'll make a stab at some predictions:

Cincinnati Bengals - 28

Houston Texans - 17

The Bengals aren't playing in prime time, so I think they take this, and start gaining on the division.

Indianapolis Colts - 42

Jacksonville Jaguars - 14

Jags without Allen Robinson suffer a beatdown from a Colts team who's out to prove themselves.

Philadelphia Eagles - 27
Tennessee Titans - 13

Eagles are a pretty tough team, even though they got their caboose kicked by the Packers.

Bengals

Colts

Eagles
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">1-2 last week.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">26-9 overall.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Texans over Bengals

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Colts over Jaguars

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Eagles over Titans

Texans

Colts

Eagles

Bengals

Colts

Eagles

Last Week 1-2

Overall 23-12

Week # 11 results: 1-2

Overall: 23-12

Houston over Cincinnati

Indianapolis over Jacksonville

Philadelphia over Tennessee

2-1 this week.

28-10 overall.

I am 2-1 this week.

2-1 this week.

24-14 overall.

2-1. Texans still owned Dalton, but Mallet is who we thought he was.

3-0 This week.

26-12 Overall.

Quote:3-0 This week.

26-12 Overall.
Nice work.
Quote:2-1. Texans still owned Dalton, but Mallet is who we thought he was.

Mallet was hurt. You have no idea who he is. And the rest of us won't be able to find out either.

It must be killing you to be unable to throw something in TMD's face (in absentia).
Quote:Mallet was hurt. You have no idea who he is. And the rest of us won't be able to find out either.

It must be killing you to be unable to throw something in TMD's face (in absentia).

Did you need a mini-trampoline to make that leap?
Quote:Nice work.

LOL.  Thanks.  I'm by no means a genius, I just kind of went with "gut instinct" this week.