Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 12

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2014, 08:02 AM by Bullseye.)

Cincinnati
(6-3-1) at Houston
(5-5)-This game should be close.  The Bengals had not been playing well despite their recent win.  Meanwhile, the Texans are at home with their first win under Ryan Mallett,  However, the Texans have won the last 5 games in this series.  J.J. Watt will be the difference.  Houston 21-17.

Jacksonville
(1-9) at Indy
(7-4)-The worst things to happen for the Jaguars coming into this game were New England smacking the Colts last week and the Raiders upsetting the Chiefs last night.  It will be interesting to see how three "new" people in the Jaguars lineup-TE Marcedes Lewis, CB Aaron Colvin, and WR Marqise Lee-will impact the game, but ultimately Indy wins 34-17.

Tennessee
(2-8) at Philadelphia
(7-3)-The tacks and rookie QB Zach Mettenberger played a little better than expected against Pittsburgh, while the Eagles are coming off a shellacking at the hands of the Packers in snowy Lambeau field.  Don't think the Eagles didn't notice how well the Steelers ran the ball down the tacks throat last week.  I think the Eagles up tempo offense wears down the tack defense early then controls the ball in the fourth quarter on the ground Eagles win 24-14.

Last week: 1-2

Overall:  22-13

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Cincinnati
(6-3-1) at Houston
(5-5)-This game should be close.  The Bengals had not been playing well despite their recent win.  Meanwhile, the Texans are at home with their first win under Ryan Mallett,  However, the Texans have won the last 5 games in this series.  J.J. Watt will be the difference.  Houston 21-17.

Jacksonville
(1-9) at Indy
(7-4)-The worst things to happen for the Jaguars coming into this game were New England smacking the Colts last week and the Raiders upsetting the Chiefs last night.  It will be interesting to see how three "new" people in the Jaguars lineup-TE Marcedes Lewis, CB Aaron Colvin, and WR Marqise Lee-will impact the game, but ultimately Indy wins 34-17.

Tennessee
(2-8) at Philadelphia
(7-3)-The tacks and rookie QB Zach Mettenberger played a little better than expected against Pittsburgh, while the Eagles are coming off a shellacking at the hands of the Packers in snowy Lambeau field.  Don't think the Eagles didn't notice how well the Steelers ran the ball down the tacks throat last week.  I think the Eagles up tempo offense wears down the tack defense early then controls the ball in the fourth quarter on the ground Eagles win 24-14.

Overall:  22-13

I'll take texans, colts, and eagles.

Texans have owned Dalton and I don't see that changing. He bad.

Jaguars have sucked and it won't stop this week.

Eagles are just better than tennessee.

Overall: 11-5

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2014, 11:47 AM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

I'll make a stab at some predictions:

Cincinnati Bengals - 28

Houston Texans - 17

The Bengals aren't playing in prime time, so I think they take this, and start gaining on the division.

Indianapolis Colts - 42

Jacksonville Jaguars - 14

Jags without Allen Robinson suffer a beatdown from a Colts team who's out to prove themselves.

Philadelphia Eagles - 27
Tennessee Titans - 13

Eagles are a pretty tough team, even though they got their caboose kicked by the Packers.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Bengals

Colts

Eagles

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">1-2 last week.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">26-9 overall.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Texans over Bengals

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Colts over Jaguars

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Eagles over Titans

Texans

Colts

Eagles

Bengals

Colts

Eagles

Last Week 1-2

Overall 23-12

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Week # 11 results: 1-2

Overall: 23-12

Houston over Cincinnati

Indianapolis over Jacksonville

Philadelphia over Tennessee

2-1 this week.

28-10 overall.

I am 2-1 this week.

2-1 this week.

24-14 overall.

2-1. Texans still owned Dalton, but Mallet is who we thought he was.

3-0 This week.

26-12 Overall.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:3-0 This week.

26-12 Overall.
Nice work.

Quote:2-1. Texans still owned Dalton, but Mallet is who we thought he was.

Mallet was hurt. You have no idea who he is. And the rest of us won't be able to find out either.

It must be killing you to be unable to throw something in TMD's face (in absentia).

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Mallet was hurt. You have no idea who he is. And the rest of us won't be able to find out either.

It must be killing you to be unable to throw something in TMD's face (in absentia).

Did you need a mini-trampoline to make that leap?

Quote:Nice work.

LOL.  Thanks.  I'm by no means a genius, I just kind of went with "gut instinct" this week.