Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blackmon completes rehab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/11/20/...ab-program

Looks like he plans on applying for reinstatement too... Fingers crossed.
They tried to make me go to rehab and I said ah-no..no..no...

Great news! Even if he doesn't play another down of football it seems like he is at least getting his life back together
That's good. I thought he would waste his life away in drugs/alcohol. Can't wait for him to come back. Next year BB is going to LOVE throwing to these receivers. Did we officially defeat the bye week with this news?
Good news.  Fingers crossed.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-state-footbal...le/5368568

Quote:<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Georgia, 'times new roman', serif;font-size:16px;">Edmond Police initiated a July 23 traffic stop of the car Blackmon, 24, was driving for a minor traffic violation and discovered three grams of marijuana inside.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Georgia, 'times new roman', serif;font-size:16px;">If Blackmon does not commit any crimes in the next six months, the charge will be dropped to a misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct, Judge Diane Slayton ruled.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Georgia, 'times new roman', serif;font-size:16px;">Blackmon was joined by his attorney, Robert Gray, and told Slayton he recently completed a voluntary drug rehabilitation program. Blackmon left the courtroom quickly following the ruling and was unable to be located for comment.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Georgia, 'times new roman', serif;font-size:16px;">Blackmon, the fifth-overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, was suspended without pay by the Jacksonville Jaguars in November 2013 for multiple violations of the league’s substance abuse policy. He has yet to be formally cut from the team.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Georgia, 'times new roman', serif;font-size:16px;">“I don’t anticipate (Blackmon) will have any problems,” Gray said. “He’s going back to training and hopefully looks forward to reinstatement.”

16-0 next year..... :whistling:

HE COMIN!

Happy to hear he has cleared one hurdle. Let's hope he can stay clean, and focused on keeping his life on track.
Time to order a blackmon jersey?
Quote:Happy to hear he has cleared one hurdle. Let's hope he can stay clean, and focused on keeping his life on track.

Yeah I hope he realizes it is a life time commitment. 
WORK HARD BLACKMON.  All you need is one more contract, then do what you want after your playing career.

Rooting for ya, buddy.

Quote:Blackmon, the fifth-overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, was suspended without pay by the Jacksonville Jaguars in November 2013 for multiple violations of the league’s substance abuse policy. He has yet to be formally cut from the team.

Wait a minute, the Jaguars suspended him? That is news to me. I thought all drug-related suspensions were issued by the NFL.

He's probably fat, out of shape and runs a 4.7 forty yard dash time now.

Quote:He's probably fat, out of shape and runs a 4.7 forty yard dash time now.
Yes fat out of shape people run 4.7s in the forty all the time lol.
Quote:Yes fat out of shape people run 4.7s in the forty all the time lol.

Haha troll fail
JB#14 --- Congrats !!

WELCOME BACK  !!!

[Image: OEuWju6.gif]

I don't know why anyone could get excited about this news.  Justin will just let us down again.   Wallbash

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5