Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BB5 favorite receivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
  • Robinson: 42-of-69, 467 yards, 2 TD, 3 INT, 71.4 QBR.
  • Shorts: 33-of-56, 375 yards, 1 TD, 4 INT, 24.9 QBR.
  • Hurns: 24-of-41, 352 yards, 3 TD, 3 INT, 46.8 QBR.
  • Harbor: 25-of-32, 272 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 56.9 QBR.
  • Todman: 12-of-18, 97 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT, 18.5 QBR.
  • Denard Robinson: 13-of-17, 50 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT, 2.6 QBR.
  • Lee: 5-of-10, 68 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT, 3.9 QBR.

I have a feeling Lewis will move up that chart quickly.

I thought it was db's on the other team?

Stop with the Lewis love. Just no

When he dropped that wide open pass in the endzone from Gabbert I was done with him.
Quote:Stop with the Lewis love. Just no

When he dropped that wide open pass in the endzone from Gabbert I was done with him.

[Image: baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg]
Im hoping Hurns keeps on going with Arob being out. I also hope Lewis and Harbor move up. Well really Id love it if they all moved up :thumbsup:

Where's Amari Cooper on that list? Oh crap that's right we're still in 2014, I'm getting ahead of myself. 

We're not drafting Cooper. We have way more important needs than another 1st round receiver.
Quote:We're not drafting Cooper. We have way more important needs than another 1st round receiver.

Right? Why would we want the best players in college football we need more mediocre need fillers!

Quote:[Image: baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg]

Exactly!  That was like 4 years ago.  It's time to forgive and forget.  Lewis hasn't had those types of horrific drops since Gabbert has left the bank.  
Quote:Right? Why would we want the best players in college football we need more mediocre need fillers!

We got 2 of the best WRs in college football in the past draft. Maybe we should give them a shot before drafting another in the 1st round
Quote:We got 2 of the best WRs in college football in the past draft. Maybe we should give them a shot before drafting another in the 1st round

Yes let's give leftwich time instead of drafting rothlisberger
Manziel was arguably one of "the best" players in college last year. How's that working?

Cooper is a great player. But by that logic we should pick Winston or Gurley 3rd overall too right?
I am hoping Marquise Lee moves up on that list....and that Blackmon shows up on next year's list.

Quote:Manziel was arguably one of "the best" players in college last year. How's that working?

Cooper is a great player. But by that logic we should pick Winston or Gurley 3rd overall too right?

Who knows about Manziel hasn't played but not due to injury

And there's other circumstances like not being very ugh Winston like and

Now you have gurley with injuries becoming common

You draft the best durable players
Quote:Manziel was arguably one of "the best" players in college last year. How's that working?

Turns out it was most likely Evans being awesome rather than Jonny football in college
Quote:Right? Why would we want the best players in college football we need more mediocre need fillers!

I'd rather trade back and take Kevin White than spend the 2nd overall pick on Cooper, but I know that isn't a popular opinion.

Man, I hope the Jags pick 3rd because that would mean they won another game.
We need a pass rusher, not a WR... and maybe that Kicker, Aguayo, from FSU in another year or so.

Lighten up francis

[Image: Hemad_zps7700dfda.jpg]
Pages: 1 2