Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Do the Jags lose on purpose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Starting to wonder. They are really making a case.
For what purpose?
I have to physically type this and tell you that I'm rolling my eyes because I need you to know. Just like you needed to make a thread on this knee jerk notion
These special teams mistakes are almost point shaving like.
Probably.
Any real Jag fan knows this game ended when Ace fumbled that punt.

We have neither the mentality or talent to come back from such a back breaker.
Quote:Any real Jag fan knows this game ended when Ace fumbled that punt.

<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;">He's right you know.

It's not on purpose - we simply aren't very good.  

We're bad - historically bad.  

I wish we were losing on purpose.  Then it wouldn't hurt as much.

Stuff like that doesn't happen on accident. It HAS to be on purpose.
Quote:Any real Jag fan knows this game ended when Ace fumbled that punt.

I agree, but we aren't losing on purpose, dude. It's not a lack of effort, it's not because we don't want to win. We just aren't good enough. It was a mistake, that I think he should lose his job for because he's not getting it done. Even if you were being facetious, I think your thread should have been titled "Ace's fumble determined this game" because I agree. You might be right with that.
Quote:I agree, but we aren't losing on purpose, dude. It's not a lack of effort, it's not because we don't want to win. We just aren't good enough. It was a mistake, that I think he should lose his job for because he's not getting it done. Even if you were being facetious, I think your thread should have been titled "Ace's fumble determined this game" because I agree. You might be right with that.

Yeah, this is definitely not on purpose, that doesn't happen.  Seems like the physical talent is headed in the right direction but we are our own worst enemy when it comes to stupid mental mistakes.  Coaching is a part of that.  Players inexperience is a part of that.  At some point though, the team has to learn to put that behind them.
This team is incapable of overcoming mistakes like that. Hard to watch, and it is time to question if this team will ever be good.
Do they lose on purpose? No. But they are full of losers.

Example? Cyprien. Terrible angles and terrible, terrible tackling.

Losers.

Quote:This team is incapable of overcoming mistakes like that. Hard to watch, and it is time to question if this team will ever be good.

I really really think you should try to find you another team to follow. I want you to be happy. I hear the Cowboys are taking on bandwagoners.
Quote:I have to physically type this and tell you that I'm rolling my eyes because I need you to know. Just like you needed to make a thread on this knee jerk notion

And you thought this was knee jerk....
Quote:I really really think you should try to find you another team to follow. I want you to be happy. I hear the Cowboys are taking on bandwagoners.

We get burned on a TD because of an awful scheme and you just want to glorify the WR. You are blinded to reality.
Quote:We get burned on a TD because of an awful scheme and you just want to glorify the WR. You are blinded to reality.

Dez is a damn good WR but just about any decent WR would have beat Gratz on that play.
Quote:Dez is a damn good WR but just about any decent WR would have beat Gratz on that play.

Bad scheme, bad coaches. I don't care if it was Jerry Rice back there.
We don't even belong in this league. We are a rotating bye week.
Pages: 1 2 3