Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ryan Mallett starting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Can someone please un-ban TMD so we can see his reaction when Mallett fails miserably? 

This is going to be interesting at least.

i heard there is a ticker tape parade now that the savior has been named.

Uh-oh. Now Texans = Championship
Quote:Can someone please un-ban TMD so we can see his reaction when Mallett fails miserably? 

No.
Quote:No.

You leave no room for misinterpretation huh FBT?
Another meh move by the great BOB. Its obvious Mallet wasn't doing much in practice. For them to wait until the season is halfway over for them to make the switch reeks of desperation and grasping of straws.
Our remaining schedule just got easier.

I don't know- I liked Mallett coming out of college. 

Sure- his pro "career" has been terrible so far, but....   uhhhhh...  uhhhh...   hmmmmm. 

Yeah, he bad. 

Quote:I don't know- I liked Mallett coming out of college. 

Sure- his pro "career" has been terrible so far, but....   uhhhhh...  uhhhh...   hmmmmm. 

Yeah, he bad. 

Now we get to hear about how he has been learning behind Brady all these years.
Quote:Now we get to hear about how he has been learning behind Brady all these years.

the disguised bonus here is we get to see that sitting behind one of the all time greats, doesnt make someone good if they werent good in the first place.
Quote:The disguised bonus here is we get to see that sitting behind one of the all time greats, doesnt make someone good if they weren't good in the first place.

Will people say that about Jimmy Garroppolo when he takes over at New England?
Quote:Will people say that about Jimmy Garroppolo when he takes over at New England?
Only if he sucks.
Wonder how he will do. Thankfully hes on a team with a strong Def and has some other weapons but I just dont have faith in them and well I dont want to :-p Booooo Texans :-D

If Mallett is no better than Fitzpatrick, will the Texans swap quarterbacks again before they go to Jacksonville?

Quote:If Mallett is no better than Fitzpatrick, will the Texans swap quarterbacks again before they go to Jacksonville?
No, they will give Mallett a chance to see what he has.
Texans are SUPERBOWL bound!!!!!

....eh yeah...that was a joke. A bad one at that.

At this point in our season, it's best to evaluate our bench talent. We know what Fitzpatrick is...and isn't. Time to see what Mallett is....and isn't. It's no secret that we are not going to the playoffs. If he wins....good. If not....good (for draft reasons). I like the move.

I think it is safe to say that Ryan Mallett is the NFL's biggest secret this season. NO one has any idea what this guy is all about, since he has never gotten any true time on the field with starters. All eyes on Houston/Cleveland...the truth will soon be known.

Ryan Mehllett
Quote:Ryan Mehllett

Good one. I don't think he will help much.
Quote:Can someone please un-ban TMD so we can see his reaction when Mallett fails miserably? 

You need to start a grassroots campaign...... #FREETMD or #BringbackourTMD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7