Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Election Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It is always hard to wait four hours for thre 11:00 news on Election Day, so I was wondering when some websites start tracking results. I already looked for a website that I can use to track Alachua County results and found one that compares all of the counties. How long do you wait before tracking the results of issues and races?

If you live in America, you can track the statewide races and questions (aka issues, measures, and propositions) here while votes are being counted.

Fox News has a pretty cool graphic tracking thing going on

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/election...-elections
So each circle with a state abbreviation is supposed to turn blue or red?

This is much better than only reading Florida and Alachua County results of races and questions on my ballot.

I like how congressional approval is at like 13%, and yet more than half of the incumbents will win. 

Quote:I like how congressional approval is at like 13%, and yet more than half of the incumbents will win. 

Not all incumbents are running. The Senate races are staggered so it cannot have 100 new faces.

The House of Representatives is a different story. Challengers are unable to put up fights strong enough to compete with the richer, more familiar incumbents, so people know they will lose.
When the pie chart is shown for the Florida gubernatorial election results, you'll see a small little sliver in there.  That's my write in vote.

Homebiscuit for Guvna 2014.

I approve this message.  

Where is the pie chart for Florida?

Still in the oven.

The polls are closed, so vote counting can begin.

Clay Aiken has a small lead over the incumbent in the House for my district. Who knew?

Quote:When the pie chart is shown for the Florida gubernatorial election results, you'll see a small little sliver in there.  That's my write in vote.

Homebiscuit for Guvna 2014.

I approve this message.  

I'd vote for you if I still lived there.  :thumbsup:
Ugh, it looks like Rick Scott will win. He is up 49-46 percent with 94% of precincts reporting.

I am seeing way too much red everywhere. Democrats are being ousted in favor of their Republican challengers. There is definitely a movement to the right. This spells trouble at the White House because the Senate is turning red.

Quote:Ugh, it looks like Rick Scott will win. I am seeing way too much red everywhere.

Welcome to the south lol
Quote:Clay Aiken has a small lead over the incumbent in the House for my district. Who knew?

Is an upset brewing?
Quote:Welcome to the south lol

Ohio is not blue either. John Kasich was re-elected.
Quote:Is an upset brewing?
It did look that way for a bit but the incumbent is ahead now by a good margin with 82% of the votes in. I have a feeling Clay will lose. That would have been a huge upset if he'd won.
Banana

Yay!! My cousin has became the first woman Senator from West Virginia!!

Banana
Quote: Banana

Banana

That's so cool.  

Quote: Banana

Banana
Is she a Jags fan too!?

Banana  Banana  Banana

Quote:That's so cool.  
I haven't seen you in awhile homebiscuit! Great to have you back buddy  Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7