Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Prestigious Maryland Golf Club Rejects Obama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Obummer has played 4 rounds at the Woodmont Country Club, an exclusive club in Maryland. It is allegedly one of his favorites. He intended to join the club following his presidency, but is finding out that he is not welcome there. 

Woodmont Country Club is a predominantly Jewish club, and the club administration wants no part of obummer due to his anti-Semantic words and actions as president. Who can blame them? 

Obummer has alienated Israel and the Jews more than any leader since Hitler, and these peaceful people don't want a disruptive, divisive entity among them.

Who can blame them?

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/report-p...l-policies

I wouldn't go as far as the Hitler comment. But free market I support it.
"anti-Semantic words"  

Jew know what I mean?
Quote:"anti-Semantic words"

Jew know what I mean?

Cheesy jokes?! Jew gotta be kidding me!
Quote:I wouldn't go as far as the Hitler comment. But free market I support it.
Name one national leader (non muslim) that has been worse to Israel since Hitler.
Quote:Obummer has played 4 rounds at the Woodmont Country Club, an exclusive club in Maryland. It is allegedly one of his favorites. He intended to join the club following his presidency, but is finding out that he is not welcome there.

Woodmont Country Club is a predominantly Jewish club, and the club administration wants no part of obummer due to his anti-Semantic words and actions as president. Who can blame them?

Obummer has alienated Israel and the Jews more than any leader since Hitler, and these peaceful people don't want a disruptive, divisive entity among them.

Who can blame them?

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.golfdigest.com/story/report-president-obama-may-be-rejected-from-golf-club-due-to-israel-policies'>http://www.golfdigest.com/story/report-president-obama-may-be-rejected-from-golf-club-due-to-israel-policies</a>
Again, the article you linked doesn't match what you wrote.

I'm going to assume you're taking some kind of medication that's making you a little wacky.
Quote:Name one national leader (non muslim) that has been worse to Israel since Hitler.

Merkel's been pretty harsh same as many other EU leaders, China and Russia are pretty openly hostile towards them.

Even then none of them are lining Jews up in trains off to death camps.
Quote:Name one national leader (non muslim) that has been worse to Israel since Hitler.

I think the current administration simply feels that Israel should not be building settlements in occupied territories. 

But even then, we seem to set new records every year with the amount of military and financial aid we give Israel, so I don't see how we're being so terrible to them.  It's by far the largest part of our foreign aid budget every year.  About 3 billion dollars a year.   That's $375 for every man, woman and child in Israel.  If we gave the same amount of money to every person in the United States, it would cost about 140 billion dollars a year. 
Quote:I think the current administration simply feels that Israel should not be building settlements in occupied territories. 

But even then, we seem to set new records every year with the amount of military and financial aid we give Israel, so I don't see how we're being so terrible to them.  It's by far the largest part of our foreign aid budget every year.  About 3 billion dollars a year.   That's $375 for every man, woman and child in Israel.  If we gave the same amount of money to every person in the United States, it would cost about 140 billion dollars a year. 

The real occupied territory is the oval office as long as Barack Hussein Obama is there. 

You can't occupy something that doesn't exist. 

Israel is far better off w/o so called foreign aid.    The restrictions this ' aid'  puts on Israel causes more problems for them than any potential benefits.   The best thing that can happen is the U.S. government doesn't give any so called foreign aid to Israel and to Israel's enemies.   As well as cut all funding for the U.N.
I guess Barry will have to use his foot wedge elsewhere. 

The only thing I have disagreed with Obama on is his foreign policy and how he has handled Israel.

This is not a surprise to me.
If I owned a country club 0bama wouldn't be allowed period.

Have we really gotten to the point in this country where we don't even want to associate with people with differing political views?  

Quote:Have we really gotten to the point in this country where we don't even want to associate with people with differing political views?  

Only when it's people like Obama that is determined to make our country less safe and tries his best to destroy it.
Quote: 
Cheesy jokes?! Jew gotta be kidding me!

They stated that Obama wasn't a gentile man.
Be sure to tip your waiter Rabbi.

Quote:Only when it's people like Obama that is determined to make our country less safe and tries his best to destroy it.

You can't honestly believe this surely? Even if you don't like his policies.
I think it should be pointed out that Obama has not applied for membership, has not said he wants to apply for membership, and he has not been rejected for membership.   A few members have stated that they don't want him to be a member because they don't like his policies towards Israel. 

Those are the facts.   So, "Prestigious Maryland Golf Club Rejects Obama" is completely false. 

A total, complete lie.  
It makes sense, they dont let men play from the Reds.

Pages: 1 2 3