Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley isn't going anywhere, so relax.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
There is a very good foundation that was set when Khan hired this regime. There is a 3-4 year rebuilding plan in effect at the moment. This is what we expected.

Firing HC's after one season is a very Browns thing to do. We're not the Browns, and history shows having a revolving door at HC is something you don't do.

Sit back and relax folks because Gus Bradley isn't going anywhere.

Quote:There is a very good foundation that was set when Khan hired this regime. There is a 3-4 year rebuilding plan in effect at the moment. This is what we expected.

Firing HC's after one season is a very Browns thing to do. We're not the Browns, and history shows having a revolving door at HC is something you don't do.

Browns are 5-3....
I agree. He's not going anywhere. But I think we can bounce our OC it's hit and miss on them... Time for new one
Quote:Browns are 5-3....
Are you going to claim the Browns have not been a doormat for 20+ years?
No this is what you expected. Talk for yourself.
But it won't happen this year because we don't want to regress blake even though he's not getting significantly better
Quote:No this is what you expected. Talk for yourself.

You may need to lower your expectations and take a look at the roster numbnuts.
Quote:Are you going to claim the Browns have not been a doormat for 20+ years?
And outside of a couple years... We haven't?

What I'm saying is we are so bad you can't say another franchise is worse.
Quote:And outside of a couple years... We haven't?

What I'm saying is we are so bad you can't say another franchise is worse.
Whichever way you try to spin it, a revolving door at HC does not = success.

It would be very foolish to fire Gus Bradley so soon.
Quote:You may need to lower your expectations and take a look at the roster numbnuts.
You're a loser with low expectations. That's cool I'm not hating. I now understand you better.
Quote:Whichever way you try to spin it, a revolving door at HC does not = success.

It would be very foolish to fire Gus Bradley so soon.
I agree not to fire him but my man needs to get some wins.

He's 5-20 right now. That's pathetic.
Quote:You're a loser with low expectations. That's cool I'm not hating. I now understand you better.
Dude, the defense has been Top 3 the past 5 weeks and we are starting 8 rookies on offense.

If you can't see why the team is struggling, I feel bad for you.
Quote:I agree not to fire him but my man needs to get some wins.

He's 5-20 right now. That's pathetic.
Yeah, I agree. It's a win now league.

When the roster was gutted they knew this was going to happen. They are doing the best they can.
Quote:Yeah, I agree. It's a win now league.

When the roster was gutted they knew this was going to happen. They are doing the best they can.
If the best they can do is 1-8... They're not very good.
Quote:There is a very good foundation that was set when Khan hired this regime. There is a 3-4 year rebuilding plan in effect at the moment. This is what we expected.

Maybe using the Browns as an example isn't the right thing to do.

The Browns fired Chud after 1 year and hired Mike Pettine.  The Browns are currently 5-3 with Brian Hoyer as their starting QB and with their best player on offense suspended for the 1st 10 games of the year.  You could make a good argument that the Browns got it right.

I personally am not in favor of a 4 year rebuild.  I think a rebuild should take less time than that.

If we go 4-12 in the first year, and then 4-12 again in the 2nd year, what can we realistically expect from year 3?  
Quote:Maybe using the Browns as an example isn't the right thing to do.

The Browns fired Chud after 1 year and hired Mike Pettine.  The Browns are currently 5-3 with Brian Hoyer as their starting QB and with their best player on offense suspended for the 1st 10 games of the year.  You could make a good argument that the Browns got it right.

I personally am not in favor of a 4 year rebuild.  I think a rebuild should take less time than that.

If we go 4-12 in the first year, and then 4-12 again in the 2nd year, what can we realistically expect from year 3?  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cle...ad_coaches

Don't focus on the outlier. Do the research and form your own opinion dude.
Quote:If the best they can do is 1-8... They're not very good.
You're right. The roster is not very good. That's the damn point.
Quote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cle...ad_coaches

Don't focus on the outlier. Do the research and form your own opinion dude.

I think Gus Bradley and this coaching staff would be outliers if we succeeded in the end.  

How many head coaches started 5-20 only to become consistent winners after year 3?
Quote:Dude, the defense has been Top 3 the past 5 weeks and we are starting 8 rookies on offense.

If you can't see why the team is struggling, I feel bad for you.
Quote:I think Gus Bradley and this coaching staff would be outliers if we succeeded in the end.  

How many head coaches started 5-20 only to become consistent winners after year 3?
How many coaches had success with their team after they were fired after 1.5 seasons? None.

You were told this will be a process. What do you still not understand?

Pages: 1 2 3 4