Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: My Fellow JAG Fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
 What I have learned today from my fellow Fans:

1. We should fire:

The HC

The OC

The DC

The Special Teams Coach

2. We should cut:

Scobee

Anger

3. After less than a half season our Rookie QB

Is a bust

Is ruined beyond repair

Will never improve

There is never a dull moment on this board....but as I always I greatly admire the passion of my fellow fans. 

You've got to remember that these are just simple message board posters. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

Quote:I greatly admire the passion of my fellow fans. 

Ohhh. That's what it is. I should adopt your perspective.   :teehee:
Quote:Ohhh. That's what it is. I should adopt your perspective.   :teehee:
Having that outlook is a great way to maintain my sanity!!
Quote:You've got to remember that these are just simple message board posters. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.[/size]

That is quite a generalization of fans who dont agree with the direction of their 1 win franchise.
I've got to tell you it's tiresome to be the laughing stock year after year with nothing but hope to keep us afloat.

Regards.........................the Chiefjag

Quote:You've got to remember that these are just simple message board posters. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

Yep, in the grand scheme of life, we are some where between nothing and less then nothing. That's what we are.

If we were gone, nobody of any importance would miss us.
Quote:I've got to tell you it's tiresome to be the laughing stock year after year with nothing but hope to keep us afloat.

And on top of that, be told by "fellow" posters that you are an idiot for wanting change.
We are a very depressed fan base. Gabbert Henne really ruined us.
Quote:I've got to tell you it's tiresome to be the laughing stock year after year with nothing but hope to keep us afloat.

It does get frustrating I agree. I was so down after last week I declared today a "no NFL Day" I spent the day doing projects ignoring all the games on TV.....After many years a break did wonders for my "Jagness"
Quote:That is quite a generalization of fans who dont agree with the direction of their 1 win franchise.

There's evidence on here week after week to prove that generalization, much of it documented in the OP.

In all fairness the OC should be fired, if what the announcers said was right that Gus has taken over the defense than Babich could just as well hit the bricks, and the special teams coach probably should be fired as well.

Quote:In all fairness the OC should be fired, if what the announcers said was right that Gus has taken over the defense than Babich could just as well hit the bricks, and the special teams coach probably should be fired as well.
I am not judging......just a quick snapshot of what I read while I am trying to avoid packing for a business trip!
Quote:What I have learned today from my fellow Fans:

1. We should fire:

The HC

The OC

The DC

The Special Teams Coach

2. We should cut:

Scobee

Anger

3. After less than a half season our Rookie QB

Is a bust

Is ruined beyond repair

Will never improve

There is never a dull moment on this board....but as I always I greatly admire the passion of my fellow fans.

More like the "Lack of Passion"...

NH3...
Quote:There's evidence on here week after week to prove that generalization, much of it documented in the OP.

I almost took your Simple Logic for your posting...

NH3...
This is the second year of a complete rebuild of the team that every poster at the being of the this overhaul accepted the fact that we would not be competitive until the third year. So why after one and a half years are we firing every body and calling our quarter back a bust! I have grown tired of back seat General managers with no experience call for the heads of professional football coaches and players before giving them a chance to turn around a very poor football team.  We see slow but constant growth of this team and that is what I expected from the start. Although the team may not meet my expectation for this year i do see growth and a young team that is gaining experience and showing improvement. I'm fine with that at this point of the rebuild and will be happy to wait for next year for the Jaguars to field a competitive football team. Its the job of fans to support their team and players until it becomes very clear that the team is not moving forward and the rebuild has not produced the results that a devoted fan expects. In my opinion that is a failure to be a playoff contender in the fourth year of the rebuilding processes

Don't include me with your "every poster accepted the fact we would not be competitive until year 3" statement. I challenge anybody to pull up a quote from either Gus or Dave who claimed we would not be competitive until year 3. I know that's the common perception around these boards but I haven't heard it from those in charge of the team.

Rebuild, rebuild, rebuild.........................the problem is we have sucked for the past 7 years and the last 2.5 seasons we have a total of 7 wins! It's getting old and no one here is getting younger.

Regards........................the Chiefjag

Im used to folks posting this stuff all the time...it is what happens when we lose sadly. 

Quote:This is the second year of a complete rebuild of the team that every poster at the being of the this overhaul accepted the fact that we would not be competitive until the third year. So why after one and a half years are we firing every body and calling our quarter back a bust! I have grown tired of back seat General managers with no experience call for the heads of professional football coaches and players before giving them a chance to turn around a very poor football team.  We see slow but constant growth of this team and that is what I expected from the start. Although the team may not meet my expectation for this year i do see growth and a young team that is gaining experience and showing improvement. I'm fine with that at this point of the rebuild and will be happy to wait for next year for the Jaguars to field a competitive football team. Its the job of fans to support their team and players until it becomes very clear that the team is not moving forward and the rebuild has not produced the results that a devoted fan expects. In my opinion that is a failure to be a playoff contender in the fourth year of the rebuilding processes

Not only are we tired of losing, but these conversations are getting old.  Instead reveling in victory, we can't realistically discuss even winning a game.  We're left to ponder how bad we're going to lose - with no end in sight.  When we don't even compare with almost every other team in the league, burnout is expected.  I know I'm reaching that stage.  We're a laughingstock.  National sports broadcasts only confirm our existence because they have to announce the score of the game we just lost to a team that is viable and competitive.  It's all just getting old.
Quote:And on top of that, be told by "fellow" posters that you are an idiot for wanting change.

There is a difference between wanting change and blindly screaming because stuff isnt going our way

Anyone who cant see this is a team midway through a necessary multiyear rebuild is a blind... No thats too mean... See you next tuesday
Pages: 1 2