Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If not Gus, then who ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gus Bradley is one of those in the firing line again, after another defeat.

So, just suppose Khan decides it's time we start over again with another rebuild... Who do you bring in as the new head coach ?
Rob Ryan, I said it.

Though I'm up for giving Gus an extra year.
Jimbo Fisher

Jedd Fisch... :whistling:

Quote:Jedd Fisch... :whistling:

Trololololol Smile
We need to stretch the field vertically and wrap up.
Will Muschamp
Quote:We need to stretch the field vertically and wrap up.

This, I always stress to people the importance of wrapping up.
Quote:Rob Ryan, I said it.

Though I'm up for giving Gus an extra year.

I swear to god, this message board is filled completely with nothing but trolls at this point.

I'm trying to talk myself through without sounding like a complete jerk, but how in the blank blank can you literally type anything suggesting someone with the last name Ryan? 

I got it, let's bring in Rex, with Rob as DC ok? That will fix everything... at least the league will be talking about us then! 
Quote:Will Muschamp

Ok... this legit made me laugh, at least I know you're joking around! 
Quote:I swear to god, this message board is filled completely with nothing but trolls at this point.

I'm trying to talk myself through without sounding like a complete jerk, but how in the blank blank can you literally type anything suggesting someone with the last name Ryan?

I got it, let's bring in Rex, with Rob as DC ok? That will fix everything... at least the league will be talking about us then!

Wow calling someone a troll when you're an idiot. Let's not hire someone because of his family? Derek Carr is looking pretty good right now..

And Rex Ryan took the jets to 2 straight afc championship games his first 2 years, it's just recently he's become a head case.

You're an idiot.

Ps: my second choice for the record is Adam gase Incase you want to bring up a problem with that aswel.
I was kidding with Jimbo Fisher then someone tops it with Muschamp.

Tom Coughlin HC

Jack Del Rio DC

Mike Mularkey OC

The dream team!

Quote:Tom Coughlin HC

Jack Del Rio DC

Mike Mularkey OC

The dream team!

Coughlin hc

Bradley DC

Anyone but Mike Mularkey oc
Mike Mularkey should be our head coach.  That's what the fans really want.  They want people coached not to make mistakes.  

Honestly Gus deserves another year.  Especially if he makes some changes at the end of the year.

I'm assuming the thread is created to attack the HC...

If so, consider what we saw  on the defense.  Our D is legit.

Consider what we saw  on special teams.  This is the 2nd week in a row that our Special Teams dug us into a hole.

Consider what we saw on offense.  We have a running  game, but we have a passing game that is too conservative untill we get behind by 3 scores.

2/3 of our team is suspect.  I would assume that Bradley would figure this out.  Fish needs to go. Same with whover the ST's  coach is.

Babich as earned his $

Quote:Mike Mularkey should be our head coach.  That's what the fans really want.  They want people coached not to make mistakes.  

Honestly Gus deserves another year.  Especially if he makes some changes at the end of the year.

I'm not sure what Mularkey has to do with anything unless you just got swapped back from a worm-hole.

But you are correct, Bradley gets another year if he is willing to cut Fish and his ST's coach...
Dude, we should have won this game!!!

This is yet another week where I'm shocked we lost!

What the heck?!?!?!?

We were better than Cincy!

Quote:I'm assuming the thread is created to attack the HC...

If so, consider what we saw on the defense. Our D is legit.

Consider what we saw on special teams. This is the 2nd week in a row that our Special Teams dug us into a hole.

Consider what we saw on offense. We have a running game, but we have a passing game that is too conservative untill we get behind by 3 scores.

2/3 of our team is suspect. I would assume that Bradley would figure this out. Fish needs to go. Same with whover the ST's coach is.

Babich as earned his $

I agree Bradley deserves a year,

My concern is both of his appointments, our D looks good but apparently because Bradley has taken over for the last 3 games
Quote:Wow calling someone a troll when you're an idiot. Let's not hire someone because of his family? Derek Carr is looking pretty good right now..

And Rex Ryan took the jets to 2 straight afc championship games his first 2 years, it's just recently he's become a head case.

You're an idiot.

Ps: my second choice for the record is Adam gase Incase you want to bring up a problem with that aswel.

Derek Carr is looking great right now, what is he 8-0?? 

Please man, don't insult my intelligence just because you're a basketcase [BLEEP]. 

LOL just recently became a headcase?

Bro... look at the Jets record the past few years... are you seriously kidding me? He took a roster that had potential and ran it into the ground... you're a moron dude.

Pages: 1 2 3