Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: the blocked kicks were on scobee they said
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the blocking up front was fine, they said.

just lol

Scobee is another candidate to replace next offseason - along with Poz and Marcedes. 

Quote:Scobee is another candidate to replace next offseason - along with Poz and Marcedes. 
All three would be signed somewhere else before they even left the building.
Quote:Scobee is another candidate to replace next offseason - along with Poz and Marcedes.
Why would you replace a reliable kicker, who has a stronger leg than most kickers in the league?
Quote:the blocking up front was fine, they said.

just lol
No one ever said that. 

I heard the  exact opposite in Bradley's press conference. 
Quote:All three would be signed somewhere else before they even left the building.
Not at their current salaries.  All three are way overpaid - Lewis is probably the most overpaid player for his production (or lack thereof) in the NFL.  
Quote:No one ever said that. 

I heard the  exact opposite in Bradley's press conference. 
"scobee hit it a little lower than we would have liked" - coach mr. special teams.
Quote:"scobee hit it a little lower than we would have liked" - coach mr. special teams.
That was a 55 harder. LOL.  The other two were obviously (lack of)  blocking. 
Quote:Not at their current salaries.  All three are way overpaid - Lewis is probably the most overpaid player for his production (or lack thereof) in the NFL.  
I didn't know teams were obligated to sign free agents to the same salary as their last contract. They must have changed that in the off season.
Quote:That was a 55 harder. LOL.  The other two were obviously (lack of)  blocking. 
reported
Quote:I didn't know teams were obligated to sign free agents to the same salary as their last contract. They must have changed that in the off season.
They aren't - no one else in the NFL would pay them anywhere close to what the Jags are overpaying them.  

You aren't seriously arguing that they are good values, are you?  
Quote:They aren't - no one else in the NFL would pay them anywhere close to what the Jags are overpaying them.  

You aren't seriously arguing that they are good values, are you?  
I never said anything about their value or their contracts. Maybe some night classes in reading comprehension would benefit you. 
Quote:reported
Ha!!  Oops. Yarder. :teehee:
Quote:I never said anything about their value or their contracts. Maybe some night classes in reading comprehension would benefit you. 
You're making a fool out of yourself.  

You would think an "administrator" would behave a bit better on a Jags forum.  Quite unprofessional.  
Quote:You're making a fool out of yourself.  

You would think an "administrator" would behave a bit better on a Jags forum.  Quite unprofessional.  
There is nothing in the rules that says I have to be nice when posting. Point remains; Poz, Scobee and Lewis would all have no problem finding a new team if they were cut.
Quote:There is nothing in the rules that says I have to be nice when posting. Point remains; Poz, Scobee and Lewis would all have no problem finding a new team if they were cut.
Sad - the unprofessionalism continues.  
It's obvious that education is not valued in determing who is an admin for the forum. Dragon wants to take his bat and ball and run away when someone disagrees with him.
Quote:There is nothing in the rules that says I have to be nice when posting. Point remains; Poz, Scobee and Lewis would all have no problem finding a new team if they were cut.
You would think an "administrator" would adhere to a higher standard of conduct.  

I still like Scobee, Just wish we could block and play a full game...

Quote:You would think an "administrator" would adhere to a hire standard of conduct.

Does the standard of conduct get paid, or did you mean higher?
Pages: 1 2