Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ Bengals Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Hi, Jaguars Nation!  Smile  Our Jaguars are on the prowl this afternoon  to seek their second  win in 2014 this season, as they Jags are in Cincinnati, Ohio, to play the AFC North leading, and 4-2-1 Bengals.  Jacksonville will try to win their first regular season road game in Cincinnati in almost 12 years, since QB Mark Brunnel lead the Jaguars to defeat the Bengals 29-15 at Paul Brown Stadium, since December 15, 2002.

Today will be the 20th all-time regular season meeting between the  Jaguars and Bengals. Jaguars lead the series with a 11 win, 8 loss record, but are also trying to avoid their current three-game regular season losing streak  over Cincinnati, their last win by a 23-20 victory back on  October 9, 2005. Jaguars also outscored the Bengals in the previous 19 regular season games, 423 to 338 points.

Spero Dedes and former Bengals defensive back Solomon Willcots are announcing the live TV game commentary for The NFL On CBS, seen regionally, mostly in the Ohio region and Southeast Georgia, and in northeast Florida, including locally on WJAX-TV Channel 47, all stations seen live on HD.

Frank Frankie, Jeff Lageman, and former Jaguars and NFL offensive lineman Tony Bosselli are also announcing the live radio game play-by-play and analysis, simulcast on flagship stations WJXL 1010AM, and 92.5FM  Jax Sports Radio, WGNE 99.9FM, and the Jaguars Radio Network.

Sunny and clear skies at 45 degrees, is the local forecast  inside Paul Brown Stadium, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 35% humidity, 0% precipitation, and very mild west/northwest winds, at 2 miles per hour.

Visiting Jaguars are wearing their white jerseys and black pants, while the host Bengals are wearing their orange jerseys, and white pants.

NO injuries, and win your second game over an AFC division leader!  GO JAGUARS!!!!!   :yes:  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

Jaguars @ Bengals Live NFL Game Centers, and NFL On CBS Early Regional Doubleheader  Distribution Map In Green:

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2014/regular9

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014110200...ab=preview

http://506sports.com/

Jaguars @ Bengals Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.bengals.com/team/injury-report.html

What do you mean second straight win? We lost to Miami.

Someday I need to beat you to this so dumb mistakes will not be in the original post of an official thread.

Quote:What do you mean second straight win? We lost to Miami.

Someday I need to beat you to this so dumb mistakes will not be in the original post of an official thread.

official smackdown. A prelude for things to come?

[Image: IMG_8525.jpg]
We're gonna lose.
Great job on the ***Official*** thread, Amelia. Way more enjoyable than the injury thread Jdubs tries to throw together.
Gameday. Go Jaguars.

Jdub, you are the king of mistakes. Don't hate
Get em Jags!
BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:BENGALS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fixed
Quote:fixed
We don't suck lol, we have a better team. No offense.
Run the ball and Bortles limit the turn overs on offense. On defense put pressure on Dalton and we can win the game. Can't wait
Quote:We don't suck lol, we have a better team. No offense.
we will see later. If yall beat us today then I will say yall have the better team. Until then I go with the latter

Most unnecessary... you already make enough dumb posts; no need to expand into someone else's domain...

What is wrong with you?
Quote:What is wrong with you?
i think her cats peed on her this morning. Amelia threads are 10 times better than any of JW threads. She is just hatin!
Quote:We don't suck lol, we have a better team. No offense.

No no no! We (jags) have no offense, but we get pretty damn defensive! Lmao. Go jags!
Great post Amelia, I was thinking that as I read it and wanted to say thanks for doing that.

As for JW...jeesh, enough already.

lol. We lose again. I think it's very possible we end up with less wins than last season
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44