Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cincinnati, here we come
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Get ready for a cat fight. This will be a tougher opponent: the leader in the AFC North. The Bengals are 4-2-1, but gave up three more points than they scored. At home, the Bengals have 3.5 wins. Their conference record is 3-2. They defeated Baltimore 27-24 at home on Sunday. This game is winnable if we limit our mistakes on offense, special teams, and defense. Statistically, Cincinnati's offense is middle of the pack in yards and scoring, but I am not sure if the numbers have been updated for Week 8.

So what are your predictions? Will we see the team that scored 37 points against the Panthers (34 in regulation) or the team that scored no points at Indianapolis? I think we will lose but if A.J. Green is out again, that will make our job easier.

I really cant see the jags winning again

It's all down hill from here. Except maybe the Thursday night game.
I'm sure the Bengals are excited.

AJ Green is back Sad
Quote:AJ Green is back Sad
I'm more worried about their new received that we don't have loads of game film on, Sanu.
Sanu is in his third year so I would assume we have film on him, IIRC he also the best QB ever according to the stats with his passes Big Grin
Quote:I'm sure the Bengals are excited.

Like a school girl after her first kiss.
This one could get ugly. Watch at your own risk.

Cincy is due for a big game at home.

It will be a battle of TCU vs UCF   QBs

Bengals don't lose at home. This will be a difficult one
Yeah this will be a tough game for us. But if our D can play like they have the last few games it will give our offense a shot.
Quote:I'm sure the Bengals are excited.

Maybe not. I am sure they are nervous about our defense, which probably played better against the Steelers three weeks ago than theirs did last year. If our offense was not mostly rookies and second year players, we would have won all four games Blake Bortles started.

Quote:AJ Green is back

Is that official?

Quote:This one could get ugly. Watch at your own risk.

Cincy is due for a big game at home.

It will be a battle of TCU vs. UCF QBs.

Why does it matter which schools the quarterbacks played for? TCU is in the Big 12 now, but it wasn't when Andy Dalton played there.

If "big game" means winning by a lot of points, they already did that: 33-7 against the Titans at home in Week 3.
Quote:Yeah this will be a tough game for us. But if our D can play like they have the last few games it will give our offense a shot.

We know the defense can do it. The question is can the offense help them out?
I'm calling a win this Sunday.

Lets try something.

squeelers scored 51 on clots - clots has a bad defense

we kept the squeelers to 10 points - we have a good defense

clots defense shut out beagles - beagles have a terible offense

our defense should score points against the beagles

:teehee:

I have green on my fansty  team, and I will be starting him for a reason.  I also have Wallace on that same fansty team,and I started him vs us this last sunday,and he didn't do to great. :whistling: :whistling:

Quote:Lets try something.

squeelers scored 51 on clots - clots has a bad defense

we kept the squeelers to 10 points - we have a good defense

clots defense shut out beagles - beagles have a terible offense

our defense should score points against the beagles

:teehee:

[Image: thumb.jpeg]
Bengals cornerbacks will turn into receivers and score at least 3 touchdowns Sunday. Big loss ahead.
Quote:Bengals cornerbacks will turn into receivers and score at least 3 touchdowns Sunday. Big loss ahead.

Forget it. Even with the turnovers yesterday, we played great on defense. We would have won without those turnovers because the defense gave up only 13 points.

If we lose, the point margin will be less than 21.

Pages: 1 2