Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Much respect to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The score worked out just as I predicted. The only thing is, the game didn't go that way. I have to give serious props to your defense. The coaching and play of the entire group was excellent in the entire first half. A complete domination of a performance. Your QB should warm the bench for a while and learn. Your owner needs to pull his wallet out and trade for a guy like our backup Matt Moore before the dead line. You guys will win games this year with average QB play. Jags woman, Your D-line certainly is a force to be reckoned with. A young inexperienced team that seriously lacks depth lost you the game. 

I enjoyed our friendly banter this week. I think the team is seriously improving and I will stop by from time to time to say hello. Keep your faith. You have something to look forward to.

Nah, Bortles needs to stay in and learn.

I'd rather have him get these INTs out of his system now.  I don't want to start him next year with him making the same mistakes.

we'll give him this year for sure.  if next year by the midway through the year he's still sitting at a 1:2 TD/INT ratio and still is throwing pick-sixes, he'll get benched.

Quote:Nah, Bortles needs to stay in and learn.

I'd rather have him get these INTs out of his system now.  I don't want to start him next year with him making the same mistakes.

we'll give him this year for sure.  if next year by the midway through the year he's still sitting at a 1:2 TD/INT ratio and still is throwing pick-sixes, he'll get benched.
I respect your opinion. I think there were way too many dumb mistakes. He is not ready to be on the field. Why not win some games while he learns? Just my opinion. 
We already have one of your crappy QBs on our roster. We don't need 2.
Quote:I respect your opinion. I think there were way too many dumb mistakes. He is not ready to be on the field. Why not win some games while he learns? Just my opinion. 

And exactly which Jags QB is going to "win some games while he learns"?

Name please.

This ought to be good.
Quote:I respect your opinion. I think there were way too many dumb mistakes. He is not ready to be on the field. Why not win some games while he learns? Just my opinion.

I respect your opinion as well. I think we win this game if chad Henne plays, but let's be real... We aren't going anywhere with Henne.

I think the main reason Bortles should play is because he has improved our running game, is moving the ball better overall, and is gaining experience.

I just don't think anyone can learn by watching.
Quote:And exactly which Jags QB is going to "win some games while he learns"?

Name please.

This ought to be good.
You have reading comprehension problems. I can not help you.
Quote:You have reading comprehension problems. I can not help you.

Says the dummy that doesn't remember exactly what he said.  Go to bed, huck...  The Mississippi is calling your name
Henne doesn't win this game.  Has everyone forgotten how ineffective he was at moving the offense down the field???

Quote:I respect your opinion as well. I think we win this game if chad Henne plays, but let's be real... We aren't going anywhere with Henne.

I think the main reason Bortles should play is because he has improved our running game, is moving the ball better overall, and is gaining experience.

I just don't think anyone can learn by watching.
Just saying that there is a trade deadline on Tuesday. There are a few journeyman backups that are available for cheap because of salary cap. The Jags could use one. Moore probably will compete for a starting spot somewhere next year. It is not my fault Henne sucks. Team should have seen that he sucks before they signed him. 
Quote:Says the dummy that doesn't remember exactly what he said.  Go to bed, huck...  The Mississippi is calling your name
I don't understand. Explain it to me. My words are pretty clearly stated above. 
Where is everyone getting this Henne stuff from? 

Quote:Says the dummy that doesn't remember exactly what he said.  Go to bed, huck...  The Mississippi is calling your name
I try to make a respectful post and then I get this guy that can not read.
Quote:Just saying that there is a trade deadline on Tuesday. There are a few journeyman backups that are available for cheap because of salary cap. The Jags could use one. Moore probably will compete for a starting spot somewhere next year. It is not my fault Henne sucks. Team should have seen that he sucks before they signed him.

We are not trading for any backups. Henne is a decent backup. Henne isn't starting material but he's an alright backup that knows the offense.
Quote:We are not trading for any backups. Henne is a decent backup. Henne isn't starting material but he's an alright backup that knows the offense.
Moore is starting material. I would place a wager he starts somewhere next year. At least can we agree that with a real QB you win games? Was giving you guys props.
Quote:I try to make a respectful post and then I get this guy that can not read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKbZEzDlZZ0

your opinion sucks
Quote:Moore is starting material. I would place a wager he starts somewhere next year. At least can we agree that with a real QB you win games? Was giving you guys props.

We may have a real QB in Bortles. He's looked really good in some games and horrible today and in some other stretches of games. There is no point in playing anyone but him.
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKbZEzDlZZ0
You could just admit that you did not read and then try to express yourself in an intelligent way by responding with some sort of discussion or retort. 
Quote:We may have a real QB in Bortles. He's looked really good in some games and horrible today and in some other stretches of games. There is no point in playing anyone but him.
Yes. He shows flashes of really good play. I guess I don't have that kind of patience. Miami has not exactly been good at the QB position for some time. We still are questionable. It just feels good when you win. You have a defense that can win.
Pages: 1 2 3