Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Could ARob get 1000 yards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Allen Robinson is currently sitting on 453 yards receiving and has quickly become the go to guy in passing situations, he rarely drops the ball and is money on third downs. With 8 games left to play he#d need 547 yards at at average of just over 68 yards per game. 

I think he can do it, he didn't put up any yards week 1 so ignoring that he has averaged 64 yards per game in the last 7 games. He's only need to up that average by 4 yards and stay healthy and we'd be looking at him getting the milestone.

He definitely could if Bortles would stop throwing pics

Actually in Week 1 he did catch a pass. It was medium length IIRC.

I would not be surprised, but he has had a few drops.

Quote:Actually in Week 1 he did catch a pass. It was medium length IIRC.

I would not be surprised, but he has had a few drops.
http://www.nfl.com/player/allenrobinson/...9/gamelogs

That says he had 1 reception for 0 yards. That's why I ignored week 1.
Quote:http://www.nfl.com/player/allenrobinson/...9/gamelogs

That says he had 1 reception for 0 yards. That's why I ignored week 1.

Oh OK I could not remember if there were yards after the catch.

Quote:He definitely could if Bortles would stop throwing pics

Those damn Polaroids.
All of his catches besides last weeks TD were garbage time... And he dropped the TD today... We're all overrating him because he's not dropping tons of balls like shorts or hurns

Where is blackmon!?!?
Quote:All of his catches besides last weeks TD were garbage time... And he dropped the TD today... We're all overrating him because he's not dropping tons of balls like shorts or hurns

Where is blackmon!?!?
So 38 out of 39 catches this season have been in garbage time? He didn't drop any TD, might want to get your eyes checked.

Edit: Infact, I'll prove your "garbage time" line wrong.

He's made 20 catches in the first half of games, 19 in the second half.

8 of his 39 catches have come when behind by 9-16 points.

Quote:All of his catches besides last weeks TD were garbage time... And he dropped the TD today... We're all overrating him because he's not dropping tons of balls like shorts or hurns

Where is Blackmon!?!?

Where did you get that idea from? Most of his catches were not in garbage time and he is not dropping tons of balls. You really need to get your vision checked.
i think he'll end up just short of it

He should get it.  He's the #1 WR on this team.

Where is blackmon!?!?

Nice try. Nah.
sure he could

I would love for him to do it, I wouldnt be surprised to see him have a giant game either but something, maybe our history/past makes me think for some odd reason he still wont make it.... He'll hit like 967 or something Undecided

He dropped a touchdown today... And most of all his stats are garbage time... You're all dumb... He's got talent but he's done nothing more than catch a ball and break a tackle... He got a td on broken coverage... Really nothing special yet. He's no Sammy watkins
And maybe if YOU COULD READ I had said he is NOT dropping balls. But he did have a HUGE drop for a TD today....
Quote:He dropped a touchdown today... And most of all his stats are garbage time... You're all dumb... He's got talent but he's done nothing more than catch a ball and break a tackle... He got a td on broken coverage... Really nothing special yet. He's no Sammy watkins

What are you talking about?  Do you watch Jaguars games?  A Rob is BB's go to target on 3rd downs and critical situations.  No one is saying the kid is a phenom but he is good and playing consistent.
Quote:He dropped a touchdown today... And most of all his stats are garbage time... You're all dumb... He's got talent but he's done nothing more than catch a ball and break a tackle... He got a td on broken coverage... Really nothing special yet. He's no Sammy watkins

He didn't "drop" a touchdown. That throw was too high..

He's a good player. If he can string together a few games like the past 2 he should get very close to 1000 yards.
Dude I like the kid a lot. He's a possesion WR who can catch. He's got an act for getting open on scrambles and making catches eith defenders all over him.. But he's not a #1 doesnt have the speed
Quote:He didn't "drop" a touchdown. That throw was too high..

He's a good player. If he can string together a few games like the past 2 he should get very close to 1000 yards.

It would be a top 10 Sportscenter play if he had made the catch.  It was nearly impossible.
Pages: 1 2 3