Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Scared?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, anyone else notice that usually when a candidate, or an elected official, play a hard core moderate line, and go for the absolute good of the people, they seem to either disappear or get killed??

Obviously, the puppet masters are in control (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc), and it seems like when someone walks away from the painted line, those masters get rid of the "problem".

Dunno, maybe it's just me.

Uhh Examples?

Quote:So, anyone else notice that usually when a candidate, or an elected official, play a hard core moderate line, and go for the absolute good of the people, they seem to either disappear or get killed be lying or don't have any actual principles to their candidacy??

Obviously, the puppet masters are in control (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc), and it seems like when someone walks away from the painted line, those masters get rid of the "problem".

FTFY
Quote:So, anyone else notice that usually when a candidate, or an elected official, play a hard core moderate line, and go for the absolute good of the people, they seem to either disappear or get killed??

Yep, it's just you. But thanks for the flashback to the 1930s (the Rothchilds? Really?) What are you, 80?
Quote:So, anyone else notice that usually when a candidate, or an elected official, play a hard core moderate line, and go for the absolute good of the people, they seem to either disappear or get killed??

We in The Committee have been observing your discourse with interest.  

You've said too much.  
Quote:Yep, it's just you. But thanks for the flashback to the 1930s (the Rothchilds? Really?) What are you, 80?
Keep your head in the sand...

I bet you watch Jon Stuart and the Colbert Report right.
Quote:Keep your head in the sand...

Don't forget to look under your bed when you go to sleep tonight.

You mean like this guy?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI
Quote:Keep your head in the sand...

Just because some people don't buy into every conspiracy theory that comes along doesn't mean their heads are in the sand.

I thought the Rockefellers were hard core moderates.

Quote:I thought the Rockefellers were hard core moderates.

I consider them elitist right along with the buffets of the world
Quote:I consider them elitist right along with the buffets of the world
Wait a second.  Do I read this:

I consider them elitist right along with the Buffets of the world.

I consider them elitist right along with the buffets of the world.

I consider them elitist, right along with the buffets of the world.

I consider them elitist right, along with the buffets of the world.

I consider them elitist, right, along with the buffets of the world.

I consider them, elitist, right along with the buffets of the world.
Quote:Wait a second. Do I read this:

I consider them elitist right along with the Buffets of the world.

I consider them elitist right along with the buffets of the world.

I consider them elitist, right along with the buffets of the world.

I consider them elitist right, along with the buffets of the world.

I consider them elitist, right, along with the buffets of the world.

I consider them, elitist, right along with the buffets of the world.

Put the coma where you want the point is warren buffet is the same as the rockfellers and all the other power elites. They just have different tools to control the masses.
The top 3% of the country now control elections by flooding money through pacs to get their puppets elected. The sad part is the American voter is so uninformed that they believe the trash that floods their televisions full of lies in the form of  political commercials. America is in decline because of grid lock in the government by politicians that have only loyalty to there parties and are destroying America through greed and their thirst for power. They now have to power to buy votes and have no reason to represent the voters who elected them.  

Quote:The top 3% of the country now control elections by flooding money through pacs to get their puppets elected. The sad part is the American voter is so uninformed that they believe the trash that floods their televisions full of lies in the form of  political commercials. America is in decline because of grid lock in the government by politicians that have only loyalty to there parties and are destroying America through greed and their thirst for power. They now have to power to buy votes and have no reason to represent the voters who elected them.  

So, you're saying you believe the tv ads and vote accordingly?

You're saying you're too stupid to make your own decision, so you wait for the "top 3%" to tell you how to vote?

Oh, you, of course, are to smart for that! It's just the rest of us that are fools and don't know what we're doing?

So you are the only independent thinking person? Perhaps we should all listen to you to tell us what to do?

Is that what you are proposing?
Quote:So, you're saying you believe the tv ads and vote accordingly?

You're saying you're too stupid to make your own decision, so you wait for the "top 3%" to tell you how to vote?

Oh, you, of course, are to smart for that! It's just the rest of us that are fools and don't know what we're doing?

So you are the only independent thinking person? Perhaps we should all listen to you to tell us what to do?

Is that what you are proposing?

Not taking this as gospel, but even the participation in this sub-forum kind of shows that a very small percentage of the population are actively involved in critically thinking about politics. For most it's just an aside as they go about their day. I think that a lot of those people ARE persuaded by what they see in the ads or they're the straight party line voters in the party that granddad always supported.
Don't look at me! I voted for president yesterday.
Quote:Not taking this as gospel, but even the participation in this sub-forum kind of shows that a very small percentage of the population are actively involved in critically thinking about politics. For most it's just an aside as they go about their day. I think that a lot of those people ARE persuaded by what they see in the ads or they're the straight party line voters in the party that granddad always supported.

I don't doubt what you say is true - but so what?

It's a sign of political health that most of the populace isn't consumed with politics. I think you can be a valid citizen and keep up with most of the issues while you live your life.

I just find it amusing when some of the holier than thou types bemoan the fact that they aren't wise enough, or concerned enough, or whatever.

There will always be those who don't meet out expectations - but this is America and we all get a voice, like it or not.
Quote:I don't doubt what you say is true - but so what?

It's a sign of political health that most of the populace isn't consumed with politics. I think you can be a valid citizen and keep up with most of the issues while you live your life.

I just find it amusing when some of the holier than thou types bemoan the fact that they aren't wise enough, or concerned enough, or whatever.

There will always be those who don't meet out expectations - but this is America and we all get a voice, like it or not.

Well, it could mean that billionaires like Soros or the Kochs, or even millionaires like the Hollywood elite have undue influence in our political process. An educated and engaged populace is the best thing to prevent tyranny. The question is whether or not our populace is sufficiently educated and engaged to act as that safeguard? The anti-Democrat in me says that last night proves we do, but I'm really not sure.
Quote:I don't doubt what you say is true - but so what?

Wrong not everyone gets a voice that would equate a democracy not a republic. Everyone gets representation but that's different then a voice.

felons don't get a voice but they have representation as citizens for example.

During our development as a nation we once held standards of reading and land ownership so even historically speaking your notion of a voice for all is wrong.
Pages: 1 2