Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Transactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jacksonville Jaguars-Cut their message board and hundreds of loyal fans/posters.

Shaking my head in dismay...

I want each and every one of you guys/gals that I enjoyed posting and exchanging thoughts, observations, football theories, etc. with all of you.

Even when (especially when) we disagreed over something.  Doing so kept me on my toes, and provided correction when I was mistaken.

Discussing Jaguars football with you, the good and the bad, helped me to get through the long rough spots fans of most every franchise endures.

Thanks to each and every one of you.

I am looking for a suitable forum to replace this one.  Any suggestions would be welcome.  I have managed to post a few things on Big Cat Country, but that doesn't seem to be where people are going.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Love
Wait...is this message board actually going away? Why?

Yes it is, effective June 1.

Quote:I want each and every one of you guys/gals that I enjoyed posting and exchanging thoughts, observations, football theories, etc. with all of you.

Even when (especially when) we disagreed over something. Doing so kept me on my toes, and provided correction when I was mistaken.

Discussing Jaguars football with you, the good and the bad, helped me to get through the long rough spots fans of most every franchise endures.

Thanks to each and every one of you.

I am looking for a suitable forum to replace this one. Any suggestions would be welcome. I have managed to post a few things on Big Cat Country, but that doesn't seem to be where people are going.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Same to you, Bullseye, people like yourself have been what made the message board worth coming to.
First terrible decision, Mr. Lamping.

I've been posting, arguing, and debating with you clowns since 2003. It's time for me to come clean.

I'm Fred Taylor.

This may be hard to digest, but, y'know, in due time you'll adjust and live a normal life

Your apologies for arguing with me are accepted, however, I liked being a Patriot more than a Jaguar Ninja

Quote:I've been posting, arguing, and debating with you clowns since 2003. It's time for me to come clean.

I'm Fred Taylor.

This may be hard to digest, but, y'know, in due time you'll adjust and live a normal life

Your apologies for arguing with me are accepted, however, I liked being a Patriot more than a Jaguar Ninja

How u me?
The board was great for after game banter. To celebrate victories, and commiserate the losses. Usually the latter.

I don't post much but do read daily and will be sad to see this go. I don't live in Jax and don't have access to as much Jaguar news (real and fake) as I would like...

Why this sound like the root administrator doesn't know how to fix the database that constantly kicks up errors?

I'm not crying, I swear I have something in my eye.
Quote:I'm not crying, I swear I have something in my eye.

There's a lot of that going around. Sad
Quote:Why this sound like the root administrator doesn't know how to fix the database that constantly kicks up errors?
Ironically he finally figured it out, but its still going down.
The prob with facebook is you get to many people in there and you cant maintain a conversation then he come the colts fans the 49er fans and all that garbage

This is a turrible decision, I don't post too much but I read here everyday. Facebook and Twitter are awful platforms for 'fans' to discuss football etc. Poor decision, really poor decision.

raweyejag

This does not surprise me and I am surprised nobody saw action like this coming in advance. Violation of forum rules occured regularly even by forum moderator's. Rediculous arguments that also included moderator's was common. Attempts to control the chaos was not possible. This is what happens when there isn't a real solution. My guess will be a return of a product the team has more control of but not immediately. This doesn't mean only things that are all positive Jaguars just more professional with less hate filled putrid posts. HERE COME THE HATE.
Now I'll never achieve the level of famous as some other long time posters. Damn you lamping damn you!!!

In all seriousness this board was probably the biggest reason I'm still a jags fan. Just don't knoe how passionate I'll be about it without you guys I was already starting to lose interest a few years back. Let's face it the suck wears on you.
They say all good things must come to an end. This is sudden. Even if one creates a new forum, it's authenticity could be perceived as compromised, not being hosted in the Jags official website. This will also affect fan interest, fan knowledge
Pages: 1 2