Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Are the bandwagon fans back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm just curious where all the bandwagon whiney fans went? You guys were in full force for the last few weeks. Odd that we win and you all disappear. Those that gave up your season tickets are you getting them back?
Jagarebeasting?  Anyone?

No. They are just starting threads trying to find something to gripe about.
judging by the crowd yesterday, im going to say no

Quote:judging by the crowd yesterday, im going to say no

What do you mean?
Quote:What do you mean?

attendance wasn't too great.  a lot of orange out there

Quote:I'm just curious where all the bandwagon whiney fans went? You guys were in full force for the last few weeks. Odd that we win and you all disappear. Those that gave up your season tickets are you getting them back?

They grow quiet after a win.  There's still plenty of stuff to talk about.  It was the Browns after all and Mack wasn't playing.  That probably had a lot to do with their running game, but I'm still happy.

Now if we can string one of Blake's 250-300 yard days with that kind of defensive game it'll become very interesting indeed. 
Crowd wasn't huge but you need to check the Clevelander and Bud Zone too.

Quote:attendance wasn't too great. a lot of orange out there

Wasn't bad at all. Lots of people in bud zone and Clevelander.
Quote:Wasn't bad at all. Lots of people in bud zone and Clevelander.

I know it hasn't been BAD all year.  but its not a full house like it was when the team was good, and there are ALOT of visiting fans unless the Colts are in town

attendance numbers were about 5000 more for the Pitt game than the CLE/IND games

Quote:I know it hasn't been BAD all year. but its not a full house like it was when the team was good, and there are ALOT of visiting fans unless the Colts are in town
Yes in comparison to a winning Jaguar team you are correct. The fans that were there though were loud and very much into the game.
Quote:Yes in comparison to a winning Jaguar team you are correct. The fans that were there though were loud and very much into the game.

ya those are the loyal fans.  you were talking about bandwagoners.

Quote:ya those are the loyal fans. you were talking about bandwagoners.

I gotcha. I was actually agreeing with ya. I know you aren't used to that Smile.
1-6 teams don't have bandwagon fans any more than 0-6 teams do.

Quote:1-6 teams don't have bandwagon fans any more than 0-6 teams do.

Sure they do. We had a couple people stating they were going to sell their tickets. That's a bandwagon fan.
Fans that have complained over the past 5 years are better than people that just don't care.

Personally, I'm hoping and praying that I have to admit that I was wrong about D. Robinson (as a RB) and A. Robinson (as a legit NFL WR out of PSU).   I'm tired of complaining and being right.  :thumbsup:

There were a lot of people tailgating that I don't remember seeing a few weeks ago. I hope to see more and more each game. Makes for a good atmosphere outside the stadium before and after the game.

What a [BLEEP] thread. The team has sucked for years now and we should be proud of those who have maintained enough interest to keep the team in bloody Jacksonville.

I can fully understand the frustration towards this team - we have been an embarrassment to the NFL for years now.

So kudos to those who have a season ticket, who turn up to a game, or tune in to the game. Actions speak louder than words.
"Bandwagoning."

[Image: 19789999.jpg]

Quote:I know it hasn't been BAD all year. but its not a full house like it was when the team was good, and there are ALOT of visiting fans unless the Colts are in town

attendance numbers were about 5000 more for the Pitt game than the CLE/IND games

So you're saying more people go when they win instead of being 0-6? You don't say!!!
Pages: 1 2