Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson was a steal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That catch and yac was a thing of beauty. And Bortles threw a laser. Best play of the year so far.
Just think about this.  He's still a rookie with a lot of growing to do.  The ceiling for this kid is ridiculous. 

He's younger than most rookies as well.
Quote:Just think about this. He's still a rookie with a lot of growing to do. The ceiling for this kid is ridiculous.

So glad we picked this guy. He has first round talent. He is making me miss Blackmon less and less.
Quote:So glad we picked this guy. He has first round talent. He is making me miss Blackmon less and less.
Imagine him and Blackmon???

Robinson has amazing hands. I heard he leads the league in catches w/o a drop? IIRC.
We havethe peices in place to win games
Quote:Imagine him and Blackmon???

Robinson has amazing hands. I heard he leads the league in catches w/o a drop? IIRC.

I think Blackmon's name will live on forever in our hearts... and apparently on these message boards too. 
Quote:I think Blackmon's name will live on forever in our hearts... and apparently on these message boards too. 

Unfortunately yea. Just like Soward, Mattt Jones, and Reggie Williams.
Robinson needs more targets going forward. He is a playmaker
Quote:Imagine him and Blackmon???

Robinson is the most promising of the rookie WR so far. 

Of course they jinxed him with that stat above as the first pass they threw to him I'd imagine qualifies as a drop, no?
Quote:That catch and yac was a thing of beauty. And Bortles threw a laser. Best play of the year so far.

Nobody knew it at the time, but it turned out to be the game winner.
Quote:Nobody knew it at the time, but it turned out to be the game winner.

Yeah, that officially counts as that, correct? Does it also count as a "comeback win" for Bortles as well?
Quote:Yeah, that officially counts as that, correct? Does it also count as a "comeback win" for Bortles as well?

Unfortunately it does NOT count as a comeback win for BB.

The team has to be down by at least 1 score with only a certain amount of time left in the 4th qtr, to qualify as a comeback win, or something like that.

Brunell is the only Jags QB to have a significant # of comeback wins.

I don't know what the # is though, someone out there else might know.
Robinson has been way more effective than Blackmon, Blackmon never had many good back to back games
Quote:Robinson has been way more effective than Blackmon, Blackmon never had many good back to back games

Thats False. 

He put together a string of 4-5 (minimum) reception games
Quote:Robinson has been way more effective than Blackmon, Blackmon never had many good back to back games
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/...n-blackmon

Check out the last 4 games from 2012 and then first 2 from 2013 for a really really good 6 game stretch.
Quote:Just think about this.  He's still a rookie with a lot of growing to do.  The ceiling for this kid is ridiculous. 

Yes, he reminds me of a lot of elite NFL receivers.   Big, athletic, good hands. 
Quote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/...n-blackmon

Check out the last 4 games from 2012 and then first 2 from 2013 for a really really good 6 game stretch.

It's so disgusting to look at knowing he isn't here.  
I wish blackmon was here to but i think a rob is better
Quote:I wish blackmon was here to but i think a rob is better

Better? No. 
Pages: 1 2 3