Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Football God's be kind today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please god, gods, Jesus, Baby Jesus, Zeus, 3 stooges, 3 amigos, or whatever holy or non holy entity's that control the world of football, please let the jags beat the dog **it out of the browns today. I could really use some good football grace after watching that dumpster fire the University of Florida has become since Muschamp.

Thanks in advance

Amen.

Now we're screwed
Quote:Please god, gods, Jesus, baby Jesus
, Zeus, 3 stooges, 3 amigos, or whatever holy or non holy entity's that control the world of football, please let the jags beat the dog **it out of the browns today. I could really use some good football grace after watching that dumpster fire the University of Florida has become since Muschamp.

Thanks in advance

Amen.

made me remember this......: Laughing 

http://youtu.be/p2psPTLnYHg
Jags put up a 40 burger on the skid marks today.........................yes, if your wondering if I am still drunk. What a glorious day to be at The Bank.

Quote:Jags put up a 40 burger on the skid marks today.........................yes, if your wondering if I am still drunk. What a glorious day to be at The Bank.

I hope so. 

See, I'm not the only one to use that verbage, FBT...
Not holding my breath. Love my Jags, but they have to prove something to me before I even consider the possibility that they can win.

It is possible, if they continue to play better against the run.  But it is probably one of those games the Browns should win 9/10 times if not just for the talent discrepancy. 

My hopes are high today, but around kick off they'll come back to reality. As of now please kick the crap out if the Browns. We need it.
Hail Shiva!
You forgot Black Jesus.
No matter how much I try...I can't seem to get my hopes up about a win.
Quote:Hail Shiva!

HAHA love that show, hail Shiva!! Oh Shiva!!! 
Quote:You forgot Black Jesus.

Seriously........whatever.
Quote:No matter how much I try...I can't seem to get my hopes up about a win.

....and people call ME negative.... :teehee: 
Prayers answered! Gods be praised!
Quote:Prayers answered! Gods be praised!

You have been promoted to head team chaplain. You are in charge of pregame prayers from here on out.
Quote:....and people call ME negative.... :teehee:

Me - one game

You - your whole mb career!! Tongue
Quote:You have been promoted to head team chaplain. You are in charge of pregame prayers from here on out.

Haha sounds good to me. Count me in.
Despite the interceptions everything seemed to go our way. Thank you football gods!
Quote:Hail Shiva!

Quote:HAHA love that show, hail Shiva!! Oh Shiva!!!

@TonyKhan: SHIVA KAMINI SOMA KANDARKRAM!!!!! GO JAGS!!!!