Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Football God's be kind today

Please god, gods, Jesus, Baby Jesus, Zeus, 3 stooges, 3 amigos, or whatever holy or non holy entity's that control the world of football, please let the jags beat the dog **it out of the browns today. I could really use some good football grace after watching that dumpster fire the University of Florida has become since Muschamp.

Thanks in advance

Amen.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Now we're screwed

Quote:Please god, gods, Jesus, baby Jesus
, Zeus, 3 stooges, 3 amigos, or whatever holy or non holy entity's that control the world of football, please let the jags beat the dog **it out of the browns today. I could really use some good football grace after watching that dumpster fire the University of Florida has become since Muschamp.

Thanks in advance

Amen.

made me remember this......: Laughing 

http://youtu.be/p2psPTLnYHg

Jags put up a 40 burger on the skid marks today.........................yes, if your wondering if I am still drunk. What a glorious day to be at The Bank.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Jags put up a 40 burger on the skid marks today.........................yes, if your wondering if I am still drunk. What a glorious day to be at The Bank.

I hope so. 

See, I'm not the only one to use that verbage, FBT...

Not holding my breath. Love my Jags, but they have to prove something to me before I even consider the possibility that they can win.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

It is possible, if they continue to play better against the run.  But it is probably one of those games the Browns should win 9/10 times if not just for the talent discrepancy. 

Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2014, 10:21 AM by CSO14.)

My hopes are high today, but around kick off they'll come back to reality. As of now please kick the crap out if the Browns. We need it.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Hail Shiva!

You forgot Black Jesus.

No matter how much I try...I can't seem to get my hopes up about a win.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Hail Shiva!

HAHA love that show, hail Shiva!! Oh Shiva!!! 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:You forgot Black Jesus.

Seriously........whatever.

Quote:No matter how much I try...I can't seem to get my hopes up about a win.

....and people call ME negative.... :teehee: 

Prayers answered! Gods be praised!

Quote:Prayers answered! Gods be praised!

You have been promoted to head team chaplain. You are in charge of pregame prayers from here on out.
Signature goes here.

Quote:....and people call ME negative.... :teehee:

Me - one game

You - your whole mb career!! Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You have been promoted to head team chaplain. You are in charge of pregame prayers from here on out.

Haha sounds good to me. Count me in.

Despite the interceptions everything seemed to go our way. Thank you football gods!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Hail Shiva!

Quote:HAHA love that show, hail Shiva!! Oh Shiva!!!

@TonyKhan: SHIVA KAMINI SOMA KANDARKRAM!!!!! GO JAGS!!!!