Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Urgency !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I believe the jags need to start the next game with a sense of urgency throughout the whole game.. Not just the last few mins of the game.. I think Fisch play-calling has improved, just have to become more explosive and take more shots down the field early so teams don't keep loading the box..
Okay.

I'd like to see a full 60 minutes aggressive playcalling game by the offense as well. 

Its about time we put a 35-40 burger on someone. 

Quote:I believe the jags need to start the next game with a sense of urgency throughout the whole game.. Not just the last few mins of the game.. I think Fisch play-calling has improved, just have to become more explosive and take more shots down the field early so teams don't keep loading the box..
I would love to see more aggressive playing on both sides of the ball...I think they are limited to the aggressiveness by the personnel they have on the field...They can tell Bortles to throw 30 yards down field every play, but that can't work. They want to get the running game working and I believe they will concentrate on that...By having a running game, the passing game opens up...It works both ways if you can throw, the defense will come out of the run stop protection and the running game will open up...We just need to have a good push and blocking by the OL to get the running game going, and then we can have a balanced attack
I want full consistency.
Quote:I'd like to see a full 60 minutes aggressive playcalling game by the offense as well. 

Work is getting to you, huh?
Quote:I'd like to see a full 60 minutes aggressive playcalling game by the offense as well. 

LOL.
Quote:I want full consistency.
I'll settle for SOME consistency.  Let's get there first.
Quote:Work is getting to you, huh?

Sorry for using a term that made you hungry again. 

You've never heard that term being used for that level of scoring in football?? (a 30-burger/ 40-burger)?.... 

Old man. 
Quote:Sorry for using a term that made you hungry again. 

You've never heard that term being used for that level of scoring in football?? (a 30-burger/ 40-burger)?.... 

Old man. 
Thanks for confirming you're not terribly smart.
Quote:Thanks for confirming you're not terribly smart.

Me knowing hip football terms and you not proves I'm not terribly smart......okay.....
Quote:Me knowing hip football terms and you not proves I'm not terribly smart......okay.....
If you think that makes you hip, you once again confirm my previous point.

BTW, there's nothing creepier than some guy approaching middle age trying to sound hip while wearing a hair net. 
Aaahhh, it's like the good old days in here...

Quote:Its about time we put a 35-40 burger on someone.

Let's pump the brakes a bit. Let's start with a 20 burger. Gotta crawl before you can walk. On a side note, I really want a burger now....
Quote: 

Quote:Work is getting to you, huh?
Quote:Sorry for using a term that made you hungry again. 

Old man. 
Quote:Thanks for confirming you're not terribly smart.
Quote:Me knowing hip football terms and you not proves I'm not terribly smart......okay.....

[Image: Laurel-and-Hardy-laurel-and-hardy-30795264-470-320.jpg]
Hey, hey, hey. I take offense to the hairnet comment. I wear one proudly!

Regards....................the Chiefjag

Quote:Hey, hey, hey. I take offense to the hairnet comment. I wear one proudly!

Regards....................the Chiefjag
Is your work attire flame retardant polyester too? Wink

Quote:If you think that makes you hip, you once again confirm my previous point.

BTW, there's nothing creepier than some guy approaching middle age trying to sound hip while wearing a hair net.

TMD even you have to admit that was funny.
Quote:TMD even you have to admit that was funny.
Humor usually has a shred of truth to it.  This is no exception.
FBT vs TMD lol... Yall two a trip lol

Pages: 1 2