Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: *_______________* in this front office/staff is doing a good job and here is why.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hear a lot of fans on here defending the coaches/assistants and wanting to stick with the plan.   So who in this front office and/or staff is doing a good job and why.

I can't name one

*Dave Caldwell* in this front office/staff is doing a good job and here is why.  He drafted Bortles, Lee, and Robinson.  In the same draft. 
Jesus Christ this board is sad.

*_________* of the message board is an idiot and here's why.
Quote:*_________* of the message board is an idiot and here's why.

I don't have to time or patience for that. I'll be here all day filling in those blanks.
Quote:I hear a lot of fans on here defending the coaches/assistants and wanting to stick with the plan.   So who in this front office and/or staff is doing a good job and why.

I can't name one
You may want to rethink your sig.

Just sayin'
Quote:You may want to rethink your sig.

Just sayin'
You are right.  I waited and saw and it was digusting.
The guy who plays Jaxson De Ville, because ebola jokes are funny.

1. They are doing a good job because they aren't listening to moron fans wanting to abandon the plan a year and a half in.

2. They brought in Marks, Smith, Cyp, Bortles, Lee, Hurns, AR15, Linder, Ball..ect.

3. Fisch is doing a fantastic job with Bortles.

Do I need to go on because I can add a lot more. To say you can't name one means you are either being dishonest or not paying any attention.

Quote:*Dave Caldwell* in this front office/staff is doing a good job and here is why. He drafted Bortles, Lee, and Robinson. In the same draft.

Font slashes for dayz
Quote:Jesus Christ this board is sad.

You might be right.

I actually hear his name mentioned a few times every Sunday.

"Jesus Christ" this and "Jesus Christ" that.

I actually thought I saw him on the field against the tacks, might have been too much beer though, not sure.
Quote:1. They are doing a good job because they aren't listening to moron fans wanting to abandon the plan a year and a half in.

2. They brought in Marks, Smith, Cyp, Bortles, Lee, Hurns, AR15, Linder, Ball..ect.

3. Fisch is doing a fantastic job with Bortles.

Do I need to go on because I can add a lot more. To say you can't name one means you are either being dishonest or not paying any attention.

1. Caldwell swung at enough balls and hit on a couple of free agents.  Should we really list all the ones he brought in cause most did not work out.

2. Cyprien and Ball has been very average this year.  Infact his entire 2013 draft class has been pretty average or even below.  You then name a bunch of rookie who you really can't judge one way or the other.  :teehee:

3. Is it Fisch or is Bortles just good?  The bright things we have seen from Bortles are things you can't coach.  You can't coach pocket presense, toughness,  or just making  play.  How does Fisch get lots of credit for this?

You are either not paying attention or drunk on the koolaid

Bortles and maybe A. Robinson may be the 2 things to save his job. 

Dave Caldwell has done a good job for the reasons mentioned above by 11th Dr. as well as McCray, Marks and a few others. 

Frank Scelfo has done a good job as QB coach helping Bortles play as well as he has this soon. 

Jerry Sullivan has done a good job and this surprises no one. One of the best WR coaches in the business. 

MIke Wash (DL coach) has done a good job as the Jags pass rush is now among the leaders in the entire NFL. Quite the difference from when he got here, and they were amongst the worst in the NFL in that category. 

But thats pretty much it. 

Quote:I hear a lot of fans on here defending the coaches/assistants and wanting to stick with the plan.   So who in this front office and/or staff is doing a good job and why.

I can't name one

Pretty much the whole front office/coaching staff.

I give them more kudos for sticking to the plan through the tough times.

Any sane, honest fan on this board can't say that they thought the Jaguars would have a winning record at this point of the season.  At best I would have hoped for 3-3 and at worst I figured 1-5.

That being said, I for one see a good improvement from week 1 through now.
Quote:Pretty much the whole front office/coaching staff.

I give them more kudos for sticking to the plan through the tough times.

Any sane, honest fan on this board can't say that they thought the Jaguars would have a winning record at this point of the season.  At best I would have hoped for 3-3 and at worst I figured 1-5.

That being said, I for one see a good improvement from week 1 through now.

No one expected a winning record right now, so thats a cop out. 

No one also expected to be 0-6 and at the bottom of total defense and total offense AGAIN, at this point of the season as well as we didn't expect the head coach to STILL be making rookie head coach mistakes, this far into his tenure. 

Gus Bradley is not doing a good job, nor has most of his coaching staff. 
Quote:No one expected a winning record right now, so thats a cop out. 

No one also expected to be 0-6 and at the bottom of total defense and total offense AGAIN, at this point of the season as well as we didn't expect the head coach to STILL be making rookie head coach mistakes, this far into his tenure. 

Gus Bradley is not doing a good job, nor has most of his coaching staff. 

Right...   :thumbsup:

We have seen no improvement whatsoever.  Maybe we should have them read some more of your posts.
Jedd Fisch. His unpredictable, innovative, deep strike offense is fun to watch.
Quote:Gus Bradley is not doing a good job, nor has most of his coaching staff. 
What does this have to do with people who are doing a good job?
Quote:Right... :thumbsup:

We have seen no improvement whatsoever. Maybe we should have them read some more of your posts.

Where is the improvement, besides adding a franchise QB? We are 0-6 AGAIN and can't stop anybody on defense AGAIN...
Quote:What does this have to do with people who are doing a good job?

Go back and read what I was responding to in the quote in that post. The post I responded to said that "pretty much the entire front office/ coaching staff has done well". I disagreed with that statement. 
Pages: 1 2 3