Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley's press conference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Who cares. Just re-watch the one from last week and you can catch today's presser early.

ACCOUNTABILITY!!!! 

Quote:Who cares. Just re-watch the one from last week and you can catch today's presser early.
watching it live lets you see the entire press conf. not the edited version put up by the website afterwards.
Quote:Watching it live lets you see the entire press conf. not the edited version put up by the website afterwards.

I hate the edited version. They don't show you the questions he is asked so I don't always know what he is talking about.

Unfortunately I got the message "Subscription failed," which I clicked on the link, so I may have to hear it later.
Quote:I hate the edited version. They don't show you the questions he is asked so I don't always know what he is talking about.

Unfortunately I got the message "Subscription failed," which I clicked on the link, so I may have to hear it later.

That should throw a red flag...
Going to be saying the same things

Getting better

Rookies

Accountability

Nothing ever happens though

Watching his presser will only frustrate you further. Why do you people do this to yourselves? lol

Quote:I hate the edited version. They don't show you the questions he is asked so I don't always know what he is talking about.

just refresh the page it comes up avout 10 before
Quote:Going to be saying the same things

Getting better

Rookies

Accountability

Nothing ever happens though

Actually some things do happen. We were one bad challenge (which he took responsibility for) and blocked kick (not Josh Scobee's fault) away from winning yesterday. If we can do that, we are getting better than we were in September.
Quote:Actually some things do happen. We were one bad challenge (which he took responsibility for) and blocked kick (not Josh Scobee's fault) away from winning yesterday. If we can do that, we are getting better than we were in September.

You can't count on recovering onside kicks to win games. It wasn't as close as the final score.
"Accountability"

"We've done some good things"

"Need to continue to improve"

"Accountability"

"Just get better"

"Get ready for Cleveland"

[Image: eu4u2g.jpg]

Quote:just refresh the page it comes up about 10 before

:thanks:
Quote:You can't count on recovering onside kicks to win games. It wasn't as close as the final score.

True, but players said they noticed improvements.
Listen for how many times he says... "You know"

Utterly ridiculous.

Quote:ACCOUNTABILITY!!!! 

I wonder who's going to be held accountable this week and cut. We're running out of scapegoats.

Quote:Who cares. Just re-watch the one from last week and you can catch today's presser early.

This ^^^
Quote:I wonder who's going to be held accountable this week and cut. We're running out of scapegoats.

The same person he cut last week....oh.
Quote:I wonder who's going to be held accountable this week and cut. We're running out of scapegoats.

You seriously don't think the guys that were cut earned it? That they were unfairly railroaded? If so, then no one can help you.
You know, you know..... you know.... ya know... u know... blah blah blah

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7