Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Oops: Waitress Hands Man With Dwarfism Coloring Book, Crayons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oops: Waitress Hands Man With Dwarfism Coloring Book, Crayons

James Lusted, 26, got a little surprise recently on a dinner date with his soon-to-be bride.

Lusted took a seat at his table and waited as a waitress walked over with a couple of menus. When the waitress got to the table, she greeted him and his fiancée and handed them menus along with…wait for it…crayons and a coloring book

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/o...qndVI.dpuf

See? Positive reinforcement.. Someone even taught one how to color.
The beauty of the story is the guy didn't take offense whatsoever. Many could learn from that attitude. Don't take a pre conceived slight as someone trying to show disrespect.
Who doesn't like coloring while waiting for their meal. 

Was this the same stripping dwarf that knocked up the bachelorette? No wonder he was in a good mood...
Quote:Was this the same stripping dwarf that knocked up the bachelorette? No wonder he was in a good mood...

Nah, the stripper was in Spain, this guy is Welsh.
Quote:The beauty of the story is the guy didn't take offense whatsoever. Many could learn from that attitude. Don't take a pre conceived slight as someone trying to show disrespect.

Yeah yeah. But how much did he leave for a tip?
Quote:Yeah yeah. But how much did he leave for a tip?

I bet she was short changed..
I would have been ticked for having them taken away!!! But it's good to see that he doesn't have a short temper to match. 

Considering many people get upset at their waitress for getting their food late when it's not their fault, I'm glad to see there are some people who aren't so short-sighted and are understanding.

I still call them midgets. I don't care one bit what the PC losers think. They can add this to their list of things to cry about.

Quote:Oops: Waitress Hands Man With Dwarfism Coloring Book, Crayons

James Lusted, 26, got a little surprise recently on a dinner date with his soon-to-be bride.

Lusted took a seat at his table and waited as a waitress walked over with a couple of menus. When the waitress got to the table, she greeted him and his fiancée and handed them menus along with…wait for it…crayons and a coloring book

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/o...qndVI.dpuf
I get mad when the waitress doesn't leave crayons and a coloring book at my table.