Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Oops: Waitress Hands Man With Dwarfism Coloring Book, Crayons

Oops: Waitress Hands Man With Dwarfism Coloring Book, Crayons

James Lusted, 26, got a little surprise recently on a dinner date with his soon-to-be bride.

Lusted took a seat at his table and waited as a waitress walked over with a couple of menus. When the waitress got to the table, she greeted him and his fiancée and handed them menus along with…wait for it…crayons and a coloring book

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/o...qndVI.dpuf

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

See? Positive reinforcement.. Someone even taught one how to color.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The beauty of the story is the guy didn't take offense whatsoever. Many could learn from that attitude. Don't take a pre conceived slight as someone trying to show disrespect.
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Who doesn't like coloring while waiting for their meal. 

Was this the same stripping dwarf that knocked up the bachelorette? No wonder he was in a good mood...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Was this the same stripping dwarf that knocked up the bachelorette? No wonder he was in a good mood...

Nah, the stripper was in Spain, this guy is Welsh.

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:The beauty of the story is the guy didn't take offense whatsoever. Many could learn from that attitude. Don't take a pre conceived slight as someone trying to show disrespect.

Yeah yeah. But how much did he leave for a tip?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Yeah yeah. But how much did he leave for a tip?

I bet she was short changed..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I would have been ticked for having them taken away!!! But it's good to see that he doesn't have a short temper to match. 

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2014, 02:31 PM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

Considering many people get upset at their waitress for getting their food late when it's not their fault, I'm glad to see there are some people who aren't so short-sighted and are understanding.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I still call them midgets. I don't care one bit what the PC losers think. They can add this to their list of things to cry about.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Oops: Waitress Hands Man With Dwarfism Coloring Book, Crayons

James Lusted, 26, got a little surprise recently on a dinner date with his soon-to-be bride.

Lusted took a seat at his table and waited as a waitress walked over with a couple of menus. When the waitress got to the table, she greeted him and his fiancée and handed them menus along with…wait for it…crayons and a coloring book

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/o...qndVI.dpuf
I get mad when the waitress doesn't leave crayons and a coloring book at my table.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.