Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Japanese Band, The Happening Girls, Wants To Marry Fans While Wearing Bikinis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Japanese Band, The Happening Girls, Wants To Marry Fans While Wearing Bikinis

Japanese pop music idols are usually forbidden by their managers to date or marry, lest they disappoint their fans. But one J-Pop band called the Happening Girls is changing the game.

The four members are planning to date and, possibly, marry their fans while wearing bikinis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/07...weird-news

Dragonfury just changed his travel plans....
I'd tell my cousin stationed in Japan about this, but I'm pretty sure his wife could kill me if she really wanted to.

Quote:Dragonfury just changed his travel plans....
I don't care for J-pop. I'm more into the K-pop scene. 
Quote:I don't care for J-pop. I'm more into the K-pop scene. 

Picky Picky Picky..... they're Asian DF....... You Know....... ASIAN!
I'll be in Japan for awhile guys be back BAIZ

Quote:Picky Picky Picky..... they're Asian DF....... You Know....... ASIAN!
And? I like beer too, doesn't mean I don't think Budweiser tastes like dirty dishwater. 

J-pop?  K-pop?  Is this a new kind of reference for pop music from Asian countries?  There's L-pop and C-pop too?  Actually, we'd have to have Ch-pop and a Ca-pop come to think of it.  I like P-pop myself.  People mistakenly think I'm talking about a nasty frozen treat.

Quote:Dragonfury just changed his travel plans....
Great minds think alike.

As soon as I saw the headline I figured DF was booking a flight.

Awwwwww C'mon DF, They're ASIAN!

Who was talking about music? Tongue
Quote:Who was talking about music? Tongue
Who knew men who wear clogs could be so selective about the type of Asians they're into? 
Quote:J-pop?  K-pop?  Is this a new kind of reference for pop music from Asian countries?  There's L-pop and C-pop too?  Actually, we'd have to have Ch-pop and a Ca-pop come to think of it.  I like P-pop myself.  People mistakenly think I'm talking about a nasty frozen treat.
There is C-pop (Cantonese) and M-pop (Mandarin), neither of which I know anything about. I'm sure there are more [letter]-pops out there but I don't really care. I'm all about the K-pop, though I do know a bit about J-pop since there is quite a bit overlap between the two. 
Quote:Who knew men who wear clogs could be so selective about the type of Asians they're into?

You mean wish they could get into.
Pop music is the great Satan.
Quote:Pop music is the great Satan.

Please don't make fun of my lord and savior.. Pop music is for wusses..
Quote:Please don't make fun of my lord and savior.. Pop music is for wusses..

Yeah, plus Satan has always been a blues, rock and metal guy.

Why would you admit that in a public forum? It completely undermines your aura of Euro-snobbiness.
Quote:Why would you admit that in a public forum? It completely undermines your aura of Euro-snobbiness.

Manliness has never been a question, or considered.
Pages: 1 2