Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Japanese Band, The Happening Girls, Wants To Marry Fans While Wearing Bikinis

Japanese Band, The Happening Girls, Wants To Marry Fans While Wearing Bikinis

Japanese pop music idols are usually forbidden by their managers to date or marry, lest they disappoint their fans. But one J-Pop band called the Happening Girls is changing the game.

The four members are planning to date and, possibly, marry their fans while wearing bikinis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/07...weird-news

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dragonfury just changed his travel plans....
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I'd tell my cousin stationed in Japan about this, but I'm pretty sure his wife could kill me if she really wanted to.

Quote:Dragonfury just changed his travel plans....
I don't care for J-pop. I'm more into the K-pop scene. 

Quote:I don't care for J-pop. I'm more into the K-pop scene. 

Picky Picky Picky..... they're Asian DF....... You Know....... ASIAN!

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.

I'll be in Japan for awhile guys be back BAIZ

Quote:Picky Picky Picky..... they're Asian DF....... You Know....... ASIAN!
And? I like beer too, doesn't mean I don't think Budweiser tastes like dirty dishwater. 

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2014, 01:42 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

J-pop?  K-pop?  Is this a new kind of reference for pop music from Asian countries?  There's L-pop and C-pop too?  Actually, we'd have to have Ch-pop and a Ca-pop come to think of it.  I like P-pop myself.  People mistakenly think I'm talking about a nasty frozen treat.

Quote:Dragonfury just changed his travel plans....
Great minds think alike.

As soon as I saw the headline I figured DF was booking a flight.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2014, 01:52 PM by The Drifter.)

Awwwwww C'mon DF, They're ASIAN!

Who was talking about music? Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Who was talking about music? Tongue
Who knew men who wear clogs could be so selective about the type of Asians they're into? 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:J-pop?  K-pop?  Is this a new kind of reference for pop music from Asian countries?  There's L-pop and C-pop too?  Actually, we'd have to have Ch-pop and a Ca-pop come to think of it.  I like P-pop myself.  People mistakenly think I'm talking about a nasty frozen treat.
There is C-pop (Cantonese) and M-pop (Mandarin), neither of which I know anything about. I'm sure there are more [letter]-pops out there but I don't really care. I'm all about the K-pop, though I do know a bit about J-pop since there is quite a bit overlap between the two. 

Quote:Who knew men who wear clogs could be so selective about the type of Asians they're into?

You mean wish they could get into.

Pop music is the great Satan.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Pop music is the great Satan.

Please don't make fun of my lord and savior.. Pop music is for wusses..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Please don't make fun of my lord and savior.. Pop music is for wusses..

Yeah, plus Satan has always been a blues, rock and metal guy.

Why would you admit that in a public forum? It completely undermines your aura of Euro-snobbiness.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Why would you admit that in a public forum? It completely undermines your aura of Euro-snobbiness.

Manliness has never been a question, or considered.