Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How to watch any NFL game without a satellite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know people have tried to offer suggestions for getting around the "no satellites" rule here, but keep thinking I can't do any of them. Now I am wondering if I should try to open my mind a little bit and consider options I previously ruled out. Of course, that can only happen with some help from you guys.

I only like using a desktop PC for all computer activities and have no use for a smartphone, PDA, or tablet. However, NFL Now commercials show a guy saying he can get a game showing on a mobile device on his TV. Maybe I can buy a mobile device just to make games showing on it appear in my living room? Another commercial that I've been seeing a lot is for Verizon showing all NFL games live with the Everything Plan, but I can't hear J.J. Watt. Would that work on something bigger than a cell phone?

At this point I am willing to try anything that does not kill my checking account. Unfortunately, almost anything on this planet would do that until I change banks.

For anyone who does not know yet, the problem is I live in a duplex-style condo where one HOA rule is no satellites allowed and I am not eligible for the new DirecTV way to watch NFL games.

Sports bar.
A really, really, tall antenna.

Or really, really, long cables to plug into all stadiums.
Quote:Sports bar.

That is not an option for multiple reasons.
Quote:That is not an option for multiple reasons.

Two shots of tequila and you're on the tables, huh?
Quote:Two shots of tequila and you're on the tables, huh?

Cat sweaters for everyone!!!
Quote:Cat sweaters for everyone!!!

Yeeeeeehaaaawwwww!!!!
Quote:Cat sweaters for everyone!!!
Just don't get them wet. 
Quote:Two shots of tequila and you're on the tables, huh?

I don't even know what you are talking about. The only places I ever watch games are in my living room and at the stadium.

Quote:I don't even know what you are talking about. The only places I ever watch games are in my living room and at the stadium.

[Image: 2jdnxcm.jpg]

Oh, Behave!

Find closest neighbor with sunday ticket, throw a splitter on their satellite and run a cable to your condo.  This may take a couple thousand feet of coaxial cable, be warned, signal might degrade.  

Quote:I don't even know what you are talking about. The only places I ever watch games are in my living room and at the stadium.

Or, as your current problem suggests, one place you're not watching games is your living room.
Quote:Or, as your current problem suggests, one place you're not watching games is your living room.

Meaning watching them on the computer in my bedroom?

Maybe you should try getting out of the house.
Quote:Meaning watching them on the computer in my bedroom?
I guess it beats cat videos.
I watch on NFL Game Rewind. I can't watch them until the next day, but it's better than not at all. I live in NC so obviously we don't get the games here on network tv. We cut the satellite/cable cord so no Sunday Ticket.
Quote:I watch on NFL Game Rewind. I can't watch them until the next day, but it's better than not at all. I live in NC so obviously we don't get the games here on network tv. We cut the satellite/cable cord so no Sunday Ticket.

Why can't you watch them live?
Quote:Why can't you watch them live?

She's in North Carolina....probably not shown up there.
Quote:Meaning watching them on the computer in my bedroom?

Evel Knievel is currently looking down from the heavens marveling at the impossible jump you made to that conclusion.
Quote:Why can't you watch them live?
I live in North Carolina and they don't show the games up here.
Pages: 1 2 3