Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Jaguars have a better offense than the Eagles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It probably doesn't mean anything but...

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/10/2/68...nfl-week-4

We are a full percentage point ahead of the Eagles who are sputtering because of the slow starts they had in the first 3 games but won the first 3 and could have been 4-0 if they converted on 4th down with less than 20 seconds in the game against San Fran.

Nope
Banana

Said no one ever.

Bortles is better than Foles imo
Quote:Bortles is better than Foles imo

Based off of..........????  Laughing
I don't know about after one start and he's better, but he should pass up Foles pretty quick.  Foles doesn't have near the upside that Bortles does.
Pish posh

Quote:Pish posh

I was wondering when I would get my first "pish posh" sighting.

And there it is.

Thanks
Quote:Based off of..........????  Laughing

Like a great many things in the NFL. Time will tell.

More talented, not a better QB yet, but I have no doubt he will be.
Quote:I don't know about after one start and he's better, but he should pass up Foles pretty quick.  Foles doesn't have near the upside that Bortles does.
Foles has been pretty good for like 20 games now, I think Blake will be better someday too, but I also think your underrating Foles. The guy is good. Better than Blake right now.
Oakland's offense: "But I'm sure Tony Sparano's gonna get that turned right arouahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha ... oh man, they're screwed." 

lol

Foles reminds me of Kurt Warner... He's accurate and moves the offense.

Quote:Foles has been pretty good for like 20 games now, I think Blake will be better someday too, but I also think your underrating Foles. The guy is good. Better than Blake right now.
I don't think he's that good honestly.  I watch him every week and he doesn't see guys that are wide open.  The reason he's so successful is because of Chip Kelly, McCoy, and (when healthy) a good o-line, but mainly Chip.
Quote:I was wondering when I would get my first "pish posh" sighting.

And there it is.

Thanks

You are welcome sir!