Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jaguars have a better offense than the Eagles

It probably doesn't mean anything but...

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/10/2/68...nfl-week-4

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are a full percentage point ahead of the Eagles who are sputtering because of the slow starts they had in the first 3 games but won the first 3 and could have been 4-0 if they converted on 4th down with less than 20 seconds in the game against San Fran.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Nope

Banana

Said no one ever.

One of these years.............

Bortles is better than Foles imo

Quote:Bortles is better than Foles imo

Based off of..........????  Laughing

I don't know about after one start and he's better, but he should pass up Foles pretty quick.  Foles doesn't have near the upside that Bortles does.

Pish posh

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Pish posh

I was wondering when I would get my first "pish posh" sighting.

And there it is.

Thanks

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Based off of..........????  Laughing

Like a great many things in the NFL. Time will tell.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

More talented, not a better QB yet, but I have no doubt he will be.

Quote:I don't know about after one start and he's better, but he should pass up Foles pretty quick.  Foles doesn't have near the upside that Bortles does.
Foles has been pretty good for like 20 games now, I think Blake will be better someday too, but I also think your underrating Foles. The guy is good. Better than Blake right now.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Oakland's offense: "But I'm sure Tony Sparano's gonna get that turned right arouahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha ... oh man, they're screwed." 

lol

Foles reminds me of Kurt Warner... He's accurate and moves the offense.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Foles has been pretty good for like 20 games now, I think Blake will be better someday too, but I also think your underrating Foles. The guy is good. Better than Blake right now.
I don't think he's that good honestly.  I watch him every week and he doesn't see guys that are wide open.  The reason he's so successful is because of Chip Kelly, McCoy, and (when healthy) a good o-line, but mainly Chip.

Quote:I was wondering when I would get my first "pish posh" sighting.

And there it is.

Thanks

You are welcome sir!

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend