Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hallloween costumes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was invited to a Halloween party at the HOA clubhouse today. Costumes are "highly recommended." I don't have a costume, so all I can think of is a football player - A.J. Hawk (because I already have a green #50 jersey) or Blake Bortles (because I want his authentic jersey anyway). But considering I can't wear a helmet and cleats and do not want to dye my hair, I am not sure if that would be worth the money and the best thing for me to be.

When I went trick or treating, costumes included a mostly black cat, clown, and witch. I definitely do not want to be a clown or witch again. TV and movie characters aren't options either because I only watch football. Should I just go ahead and be A.J. Hawk or try to find something else that would not impede my ability to eat and drink?

A white sheet. You can be a ghost.

Don't show up and you could say you came as Claude Rains.
Get yourself a blond, black bikinied blow-up doll, and wear the BB5.

Whatever you do, make it sexy.
A member of the Roar?

Go team!!!
Halloween costumes are sarcastic. 

Quote:I was invited to a Halloween party at the HOA clubhouse today. Costumes are "highly recommended." I don't have a costume, so all I can think of is a football player - A.J. Hawk (because I already have a green #50 jersey) or Blake Bortles (because I want his authentic jersey anyway). But considering I can't wear a helmet and cleats and do not want to dye my hair, I am not sure if that would be worth the money and the best thing for me to be.

When I went trick or treating, costumes included a mostly black cat, clown, and witch. I definitely do not want to be a clown or witch again. TV and movie characters aren't options either because I only watch football. Should I just go ahead and be A.J. Hawk or try to find something else that would not impede my ability to eat and drink?

Just be yourself. You're scary enough as it already is........... just kidding. We all love you around here!

I would suggest being Raggedy Anne. She's perfect. Or, if you're feeling bold. You can be Lelu from "The 5th Element".
One time when I was in college, I put on a tennis skirt and taped a knife in my back and went as Monica Seles.   Not sure if people would get it now.

That's just wrong.

Walking around the neighborhood with my kids one year, I wore my baseball uni pants and a Phillies jersey and carried a picket sign that said " Will Pitch for Food" (one of the strike years).
Get a oversized black tshirt and some purple balloons...blow them up an attach them to the shirt and go as a bunch of grapes.
Go as Rainman's sister Rainwoman.

When people start talking to you, just talk back at them like a female Rainman would.

I believe you could pull it off.

You need to go as a costume combo with your mom.

Last year we did the family thing.  My son was Woody, I was Buzz, and my wife was Jessie....we crushed it.

Quote:Get a oversized black tshirt and some purple balloons...blow them up an attach them to the shirt and go as a bunch of grapes.

Approved.
Quote:Get a oversized black tshirt and some purple balloons...blow them up an attach them to the shirt and go as a bunch of grapes.

Bring your mom and a couple of friends and you can all go as the Fruit of the Loom bunch.
Quote:Bring your mom and a couple of friends and you can all go as the Fruit of the Loom bunch.

This is a homeowners association party, so only people in the condo complex are invited.
Quote:Approved.

Big Grin I dressed my son up like that when he was two...cutest thing ever!!!
Quote:This is a homeowners association party, so only people in the condo complex are invited.
Sounds like a really fun time....

Oh, I got it! Go as a cable guy. Not Larry, just a normal cable guy.
Quote:This is a homeowners association party, so only people in the condo complex are invited.

Well then maybe you can go as the whole Fruit of the Loom bunch all by yourself.

Just go out there and find some fruity balloons to wear.
Pages: 1 2