Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Odd behavior at press conferences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is Blake Bortles uncomfortable talking to the media after games? During his first presser as the starting quarterback and after the last two games he frequently scratched his face - and not always where a beard is growing in. TV cameras never show him doing this on the sideline. Could this be a sign that he really does not want to talk to a bunch of reporters about the team's struggles on offense?

withdrawals from crystal meth.

Two words: Lindsey Duke
Quote:Is Blake Bortles uncomfortable talking to the media after games? During his first presser as the starting quarterback and after the last two games he frequently scratched his face - and not always where a beard is growing in. TV cameras never show him doing this on the sideline. Could this be a sign that he really does not want to talk to a bunch of reporters about the team's struggles on offense?
He might have cats at his house
Lol he's being doing that in every interview I've ever seen him in. Even college. Its a running joke on Twitter: "Over/Under on how many times Blake touches his face in this interview"?

I hear he always wears a cat sweater under his clothes...maybe that's why he was uncomfortable?
Quote:He might have fleas from the cats at his house

Fixed
Did you really need to make a thread about Blake Bortles scratching his face? Its probably a natural reaction that happens when he's talking to the media... Everyone is different in front of cameras and microphones.

Quote:LOL he's being doing that in every interview I've ever seen him in. Even college. It's a running joke on Twitter: "Over/Under on how many times Blake touches his face in this interview"?

LOL That is just being silly. I actually don't remember him doing it during his introductory presser during the draft, so at first I wondered if it is just growing a beard now.
Quote:Did you really need to make a thread about Blake Bortles scratching his face? Its probably a natural reaction that happens when he's talking to the media... Everyone is different in front of cameras and microphones.

LOL Well I would hope the starting quarterback is comfortable talking to the media because that is part of his job. I never saw anyone else do it during interviews.
Every time Bortles has scratched his face during a postgame interview, the Jaguars have lost. #reversethecurse

Just a nervous tick. It'll go away after he's comfortable.
Quote:Every time Bortles has scratched his face during a postgame interview, the Jaguars have lost. #reversethecurse

He also did it on a Wednesday though, so it is not just because we lost.
Quote:LOL That is just being silly. I actually don't remember him doing it during his introductory presser during the draft, so at first I wondered if it is just growing a beard now.

Its true. You just haven't paid attention. Fast forward to 2:11

[Media] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnm5nx4l...ata_player [/media]
Face scratching = game on the line INT's
This is odd behavior?

I'm scratchin all the time. Just not my face..
Quote:Is Blake Bortles uncomfortable talking to the media after games? During his first presser as the starting quarterback and after the last two games he frequently scratched his face - and not always where a beard is growing in. TV cameras never show him doing this on the sideline. Could this be a sign that he really does not want to talk to a bunch of reporters about the team's struggles on offense?

Only JW could start a thread on this topic.

She's one of a kind, no question about it.
Quote:This is odd behavior?

Frequency makes it odd.
Quote:I'm scratchin all the time. Just not my face..

Yeah, I need it a little lower and to the right next time.

:woot:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6