Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fiat Chrysler announces $1 billion investment in U.S. manufacturing, 2,000 new jobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Fiat Chrysler announces $1 billion investment in U.S. manufacturing, 2,000 new jobs

Fiat Chrysler said Sunday it would spend $1 billion on U.S. manufacturing, including modernizing plants in Michigan and Ohio, in a move that’s set to add 2,000 new jobs, Reuters reported.

According to the company’s plan, the plant in Warren, Michigan will be made capable of producing a pickup truck currently built in Mexico.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/08/fia...-jobs.html

* Grabs popcorn and waits to hear libs spin this into something negative. *

Who's gonna pay for the wall? Mexico is!
Congrats Obama!
Quote:Congrats Obama!

Obama was attending a wedding in Jacksonville on our dime while this was happening.
Quote:Obama was attending a wedding in Jacksonville on our dime while this was happening.

Well even better! Doesn't even need to micromanage to get the results
Quote:* Grabs popcorn and waits to hear libs spin this into something negative. *

I'll give it a shot..

Minus 5,000,000 manufacturing jobs plus 2000 manufacturing jobs equals winning!!! Economy saved!
Jobs? In America? THIS WON'T STAND! HISSSSSSSSS

t. Kotite

Quote:I'll give it a shot..

Minus 5,000,000 manufacturing jobs plus 2000 manufacturing jobs equals winning!!! Economy saved!

Just add it to the pile of about 60,000 other jobs that have promised to come to America since he was elected.
I'm sure talking about these jobs will keep people thrilled when the middle-class gets a tax hike (especially those annoying single parents) and the rich get more tax breaks they don't need.
Quote:I'm sure talking about these jobs will keep people thrilled when the middle-class gets a tax hike (especially those annoying single parents) and the rich get more tax breaks they don't need.

Your negativity is based on speculation. My positivity is based on facts.

This whole politician making good on his promises is uncharted territory for you, huh?

Quote:Your negativity is based on speculation. My positivity is based on facts.

This whole politician making good on his promises is uncharted territory for you, huh?
My negativity is based off what he says and does.

www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/01/08/economists-on-trumps-100-day-action-plan-not-even-funny-any-more/#2a2454e56ded
Quote:My negativity is based off what he says and does.

www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/01/08/economists-on-trumps-100-day-action-plan-not-even-funny-any-more/#2a2454e56ded

The same economist who said the market would never recover after Trump was elected on Nov. 8th?

Paul Krugman Says Markets Will ‘Never’ Recover From Trump; Dow Hits Record High

FYI, one of the economists mentioned in your article is none other than Austan Goolsbee, Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers for Obama. Wonder why he would think such a thing?

The entire article is speculation anyway. Poor speculation.

I'm not worried. Balancing trade, lowering taxes, and slashing regulations won't lead to a recession or depression. I'll gladly bump this at the end of year four and prove you wrong.
Quote:My negativity is based off what he says and does.

A two page article that had a total of 5 quotes and very little information about why it won't work.

I kind of like the direction Trump seems to be trying to head.  Instead of trying large scale projects that employ 100,000 people that have seemingly failed for Obama.  Instead he is getting with industry leaders to throw a few hundred jobs here, a couple thousand there.  Seems small in scale but it starts to add up especially in the areas he campaigned to bring jobs back to.  
Whoa baby. Bezos is poopin' his pants.

Alibaba to discuss expansion plans with Trump; company aims to create 1 million US jobs over the next 5 years

Looks like he is doing both, realtorpat.

Quote:Whoa baby. Bezos is poopin' his pants.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/09/alibaba-to-discuss-expansion-plans-with-trump-company-aims-to-create-1-million-us-jobs-over-the-next-5-years.html'>Alibaba to discuss expansion plans with Trump; company aims to create 1 million US jobs over the next 5 years</a>

If that really happens then the only problem I see is gettin their lazy [BLEEP] off the couch and fillin out the applications.
Quote:Whoa baby. Bezos is poopin' his pants.

Alibaba to discuss expansion plans with Trump; company aims to create 1 million US jobs over the next 5 years

Well look at that.  

Is it possible that Donald Trump watched the first few minutes of the pilot episode of Newsroom and got inspired to actually make America great again, and then spent the following few years figuring out how?

That moment when you realize UAW actually did all the work on this deal months ago and Trump took the credit (..and the worshippers call it Trump winning.)
Pages: 1 2