Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Bandwagon Starts Tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's the beginning of the Blake Bortles era which will lead us to wins, which will lead to bandwagoners in the near future. Post in this thread and we'll dig this up in the future like a time capsule to know who was there before it all began.

Let it rip BB5
I am on board.  Blake is a stud,, there is no doubt about it.  Looking forward to some productive offenses.

On a side note, I am hoping Manziel is playing by the time the Browns come to town.  That should be a lot of fun for a game.

I was born before BB, so I was definitely here BEFORE it all began.

Can't wait! Skeet BroBall is gonna tear it up!

In all seriousness, I'm really looking forward to seeing his first start and what he can do. Bandwagon fans will certainly make me feel better knowing I was here through the hard times.
Quote:I am on board.  Blake is a stud,, there is no doubt about it.  Looking forward to some productive offenses.

On a side note, I am hoping Manziel is playing by the time the Browns come to town.  That should be a lot of fun for a game.

Yeah, I would also like to see Johnny M playing by the time the Browns come to town, unfortunately, it doesn't look like that will happen unless Hoyer gets hurt, or has a couple of Cousins type bad games in a row, which is also unlikely.
I jumped on the Blake Bortles bandwagon at halftime Sunday. But no way am I calling myself a bandwagon fan because that would be saying I will never root for Chad Henne anymore.

I have seen enough to be excited about the future of our offense and wish I could buy a Blake Bortles jersey. He already has shown us why we drafted him. This guy is the real deal.

Quote:Yeah, I would also like to see Johnny M playing by the time the Browns come to town, unfortunately, it doesn't look like that will happen unless Hoyer gets hurt, or has a couple of Cousins type bad games in a row, which is also unlikely.

So why was Johnny Manziel in the game for an illegal trick play Sunday?
Me no wand-bagon

Quote:So why was Johnny Manziel in the game for an illegal trick play Sunday?

The Browns are trying hard to find something to do with JFF right now.

I really haven't followed the Browns much this season, but I just don't see JFF playing many snaps at QB unless something happens with Hoyer.

They said they were going to get him some snaps during games, but so far he hasn't played many at all, and one was as a "fool the defense, throw it to JFF as a wideout, which was called back for being illegal.

I would definitely like to see him under center when they play the Jags.

Would be a lot of fun to watch that game. JFF vs the Jags D.
If you're in before the bandwagon, what does that make you?  The driver?  Sorry, I drink too much on game days, so somebody else will have to drive.  I nominate haveaseat.  It's his thread after all. 

I'll admit I wasn't very excited when the team drafted Bortles number 3 overall. I hadn't paid too much attention to him. But like any other draft pick by the Jags, I hope for success because I'm a fan of the team and support anybody that wears a Jacksonville Jaguars uniform.

After seeing what he did in the preseason though, I'm really looking forward to what Bortles can do. There will be rough patches but the experience will help him grow as a quarterback and I hope to see Bortles bring a championship to Jacksonville.

Let the Blake Bortles era begin!!
Im a fan of the name on the front of the jersey
I have been a fan from the start and will be until lond.. err forever !

Go Jags
Hmmm.. The bandwagoners are here now!
Quote:I'll admit I wasn't very excited when the team drafted Bortles number 3 overall. I hadn't paid too much attention to him. But like any other draft pick by the Jags, I hope for success because I'm a fan of the team and support anybody that wears a Jacksonville Jaguars uniform.

After seeing what he did in the preseason though, I'm really looking forward to what Bortles can do. There will be rough patches but the experience will help him grow as a quarterback and I hope to see Bortles bring a championship to Jacksonville.

Let the Blake Bortles era begin!!

Felt the same way myself.

After the pic I looked into him, and then in preseason he blew me away. Can not wait.
We are going to get smoked tomorrow, and likely the week after as well.

I will still be a fan.
I've been a fan of Blake since watching him here at UCF live in person. Can't wait to see him tear it up in the league. I had his jersey before preseason started lol

Quote:I've been a fan of Blake since watching him here at UCF live in person. Can't wait to see him tear it up in the league. I had his jersey before preseason started lol

Is the jersey authentic or replica? I can't find a black authentic jersey yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4