Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gerhart is Trash!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For everybody who thought Gerhart was a better pickup then keeping Mojo you all look wrong smh. The kid is trash, hes slow, big, sloppy, no jukes, just all power. Hes a poor mans Mike Alstott.
Slowby Gerhart is terribad, but Mojo would be no better at this point. We should've gone after a more explosive back in FA or the draft.

Adrian Peterson wouldn't be faring much better behind this line.
Have you seen the O-line he is playing behind?  There is a reason that he keeps getting hit in the backfield and Henne is getting sack after sack.  This line sucks and I hope they don't put Bortles in.

Actually made more than Alstott and just taking a year long vacation in Florida
Wow
More and more people will jump on the Toby Gerhart sucks bandwagon each week. He's way overpaid and will provide little to no production.

Tanking for Todd this year guys! 

Quote:Adrian Peterson wouldn't be faring much better behind this line.
You crazy Peterson has the vision and speed to get through the slim holes the jags provide, Gerhart doesnt..
*** yawn ***

Gerhart has taken the wrong "hole" multiple times this game. He has no vision. He stinks.

Maybe Yo Boy missed where our O-line was ranked dead last in run blocking last week.  It looks like we are even worse this week.  The Skins are in the backfield the second the ball is snapped.

Yeah, I'm starting to feel the same. He runs into the pile like he's gonna drag 5 guys to the endzone.

Quote:Gerhart has taken the wrong "hole" multiple times this game. He has no vision. He stinks.

What holes?
He avoids open space. Had one play where he ripped it up the middle and instead of bouncing it left decide to keep pushing up the field. He has zero vision. Any decent RB sees that space and goes to eat for an additional 5 to 10 yards. Gerhart says no I will run into the next wall of defenders. 

There is a reason I call him slo-mo. It is painful to watch because he just looks like he is running in slow-motion.

This is essentially his 3rd preseason game, and you're criticizing his vision? Sucks that he has to run behind this inept line… Sucks that he got hurt in camp… But, it is what it is… 

Quote:This is essentially his 3rd preseason game, and you're criticizing his vision? Sucks that he has to run behind this inept line… Sucks that he got hurt in camp… But, it is what it is… 
His 3rd preseason game?

This fanbase has turned to this excuse!

OH MY. O_O
Quote:This is essentially his 3rd preseason game, and you're criticizing his vision? Sucks that he has to run behind this inept line… Sucks that he got hurt in camp… But, it is what it is…
Just calling it how i see it.
Blocking on the line is the worst in the league
Quote:*** yawn ***
Are you yawning watching his runs too cuz i am..
Pages: 1 2