Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Roger Ailes - Dead @ age 77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NY Times?

Fake News innit?
Quote:NY Times?

Fake News innit?
[Image: 56918966.jpg]
Quote:[Image: 56918966.jpg]

Was Ailes classy?
Quote:[Image: 56918966.jpg]

Just asking. The Times has been labeled Fake News.

So some is fake, some real? I'm confused.
Quote:Just asking. The Times has been labeled Fake News.

So some is fake, some real? I'm confused.
You should probably leave clever to those who can.
Quote:You should probably leave clever to those who can.

Like yourself huh?

I've read enough of your fake news claims, that I'm guessing this struck a nerve.

That you model yourself after guys like Ailes doesn't make you clever, nor credible.
Quote:You should probably leave clever to those who can.
Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. 
Quote:Like yourself huh?

I've read enough of your fake news claims, that I'm guessing this struck a nerve.

That you model yourself after guys like Ailes doesn't make you clever, nor credible.
Unlike you, I can recognize the difference between actual news and the fake stuff.  I know you were attempting to be cute, but you failed miserably.  Probably should have just left it at that, but again, you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack.

Quote:Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. 

That's kind of racist, but it's okay because you're a liberal, so it's allowed.
Quote:Unlike you, I can recognize the difference between actual news and the fake stuff.  I know you were attempting to be cute, but you failed miserably.  Probably should have just left it at that, but again, you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack.

That's kind of racist, but it's okay because you're a liberal, so it's allowed.

You claim to recognize the difference. That's fake news right there.

Look...your dismissal from the Bleacher Report may have been devastating to you, but lookatcha now...Progressed right up to a MB administrator. So your dream of journalism may still have some life. Since your failed attempt at used car salesmanship, you've moved forward.

Your hypocritical [BLEEP] loves calling fake news out from these medias. Then come out after and say...oh...but I can recognize the real news vs fake.

What's real is you're a pompous [BLEEP] hole. What's fake is your whole personality.

Hope you find another admin job somewhere else fluffy. Your know it all attitude and two bit insults are ending here...just like the BR.

May the farce be with you.
Quote:You claim to recognize the difference. That's fake news right there.

Look...your dismissal from the Bleacher Report may have been devastating to you, but lookatcha now...Progressed right up to a MB administrator. So your dream of journalism may still have some life. Since your failed attempt at used car salesmanship, you've moved forward.

Your hypocritical [BAD WORD REMOVED] loves calling fake news out from these medias. Then come out after and say...oh...but I can recognize the real news vs fake.

What's real is you're a pompous [BAD WORD REMOVED] hole. What's fake is your whole personality.

Hope you find another admin job somewhere else fluffy. Your know it all attitude and two bit insults are ending here...just like the BR.

May the farce be with you.
He's pretty much this personified.

Quote:He's pretty much <a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect'>this personified</a>.

Nice. The left wing hate sites must be pushing this as the word of the day.
It's amazing what words and phrases you can learn when you open a book. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:It's amazing what words and phrases you can learn when you open a book.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Or surf hate-filled leftist websites.
Quote:Or surf hate-filled leftist websites.

Or schools.

Oh, right, Ailes taught the hate-filled right wingers those are government re-education facilities.
Quote:Or schools.

Oh, right, Ailes taught the hate-filled right wingers those are government re-education facilities.

I never bought into that drivel. I have perused enough left wing hate sites to spot a meme du jour, and this bit of esoterica is one of them.
Quote:I never bought into that drivel. I have perused enough left wing hate sites to spot a meme du jour, and this bit of esoterica is one of them.

Confucius can be confusing.
Quote:Or surf hate-filled leftist websites.
Oh so it's just projection then. You surf hate sites so assume others do.  I understand where your ignorance comes from now. 
Quote:Oh so it's just projection then. You surf hate sites so assume others do. I understand where your ignorance comes from now.

Well aren't we the little psychologist now.
Quote:He's pretty much <a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect'>this personified</a>.

Trumps alot of things but low ability you lose me there. You don't succeed at his level with low abilities.
Pages: 1 2