Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Roger Ailes - Dead @ age 77

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/busin....html?_r=0

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

NY Times?

Fake News innit?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:NY Times?

Fake News innit?
[Image: 56918966.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 56918966.jpg]

Was Ailes classy?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 56918966.jpg]

Just asking. The Times has been labeled Fake News.

So some is fake, some real? I'm confused.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Just asking. The Times has been labeled Fake News.

So some is fake, some real? I'm confused.
You should probably leave clever to those who can.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You should probably leave clever to those who can.

Like yourself huh?

I've read enough of your fake news claims, that I'm guessing this struck a nerve.

That you model yourself after guys like Ailes doesn't make you clever, nor credible.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:You should probably leave clever to those who can.
Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. 

Quote:Like yourself huh?

I've read enough of your fake news claims, that I'm guessing this struck a nerve.

That you model yourself after guys like Ailes doesn't make you clever, nor credible.
Unlike you, I can recognize the difference between actual news and the fake stuff.  I know you were attempting to be cute, but you failed miserably.  Probably should have just left it at that, but again, you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack.

Quote:Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. 

That's kind of racist, but it's okay because you're a liberal, so it's allowed.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Unlike you, I can recognize the difference between actual news and the fake stuff.  I know you were attempting to be cute, but you failed miserably.  Probably should have just left it at that, but again, you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack.

That's kind of racist, but it's okay because you're a liberal, so it's allowed.

You claim to recognize the difference. That's fake news right there.

Look...your dismissal from the Bleacher Report may have been devastating to you, but lookatcha now...Progressed right up to a MB administrator. So your dream of journalism may still have some life. Since your failed attempt at used car salesmanship, you've moved forward.

Your hypocritical [BLEEP] loves calling fake news out from these medias. Then come out after and say...oh...but I can recognize the real news vs fake.

What's real is you're a pompous [BLEEP] hole. What's fake is your whole personality.

Hope you find another admin job somewhere else fluffy. Your know it all attitude and two bit insults are ending here...just like the BR.

May the farce be with you.
Blakes Life Matters

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017, 12:05 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:You claim to recognize the difference. That's fake news right there.

Look...your dismissal from the Bleacher Report may have been devastating to you, but lookatcha now...Progressed right up to a MB administrator. So your dream of journalism may still have some life. Since your failed attempt at used car salesmanship, you've moved forward.

Your hypocritical [BAD WORD REMOVED] loves calling fake news out from these medias. Then come out after and say...oh...but I can recognize the real news vs fake.

What's real is you're a pompous [BAD WORD REMOVED] hole. What's fake is your whole personality.

Hope you find another admin job somewhere else fluffy. Your know it all attitude and two bit insults are ending here...just like the BR.

May the farce be with you.
He's pretty much this personified.

Quote:He's pretty much <a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect'>this personified</a>.

Nice. The left wing hate sites must be pushing this as the word of the day.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2017, 12:20 PM by boudreaumw.)

It's amazing what words and phrases you can learn when you open a book. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:It's amazing what words and phrases you can learn when you open a book.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Or surf hate-filled leftist websites.

Quote:Or surf hate-filled leftist websites.

Or schools.

Oh, right, Ailes taught the hate-filled right wingers those are government re-education facilities.

- Bob Marley

Quote:Or schools.

Oh, right, Ailes taught the hate-filled right wingers those are government re-education facilities.

I never bought into that drivel. I have perused enough left wing hate sites to spot a meme du jour, and this bit of esoterica is one of them.

Quote:I never bought into that drivel. I have perused enough left wing hate sites to spot a meme du jour, and this bit of esoterica is one of them.

Confucius can be confusing.

- Bob Marley

Quote:Or surf hate-filled leftist websites.
Oh so it's just projection then. You surf hate sites so assume others do.  I understand where your ignorance comes from now. 

Quote:Oh so it's just projection then. You surf hate sites so assume others do. I understand where your ignorance comes from now.

Well aren't we the little psychologist now.

Quote:He's pretty much <a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect'>this personified</a>.

Trumps alot of things but low ability you lose me there. You don't succeed at his level with low abilities.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]