Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clowney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Did he even play last night? Absent from the score sheet. I'm guessing he didn't play. 

Quote:Did he even play last night? Absent from the score sheet. I'm guessing he didn't play. 

you could always try to watch the games....
Quote:you could always try to watch the games....

Yes, and I planned to on replay when it comes on. 

Since I didn't see it yet, the question was put out there so maybe a Texans fan with insight to his team could answer. 

I'm pretty sure your posting is beginning to border on stalking at this point..... 
I remember hearing that he might not play.  I am guessing he didn't. 

Quote:I remember hearing that he might not play.  I am guessing he didn't. 

I get the feeling that Clowney is going to be the type of player that struggles with nagging injuries throughout his career and it will ultimately cap his numbers/ impact. 
Quote:I get the feeling that Clowney is going to be the type of player that struggles with nagging injuries throughout his career and it will ultimately cap his numbers/ impact. 

He and a player banged heads I believe. 

Precautionary thing. 
Quote:you could always try to watch the games....

That would require actually doing homework before making a comment.
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/texans/2014/08/20/jadeveon-clowney-practice-broncos-houston/14343555/'>http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/texans/2014/08/20/jadeveon-clowney-practice-broncos-houston/14343555/</a>

He banged heads with a Bronco this week. OBrien held him out of the game, said is was nothing serious, but he is pretty tight lipped on these things.
Quote:Did he even play last night? Absent from the score sheet. I'm guessing he didn't play. 
I started to watch this game just to watch him. I thought maybe he got a haircut :thumbsup:
Am I missing something here?

Did google crash? or does the O.P. just not understand it's search function?

It's the preseason, players will get held out of games and not play in meaningless games, especially when they are coming off of surgery (unless you're name is Chip Kelley and for some reason you hate Maclin) ..  Clowney has already proven he can play, as has Chris Myers, J.J. Watt, Andre Johnson, and Brian Cushing.  All players that have been held to limited action.  Next. 

Quote:Am I missing something here?

Did google crash? or does the O.P. just not understand it's search function?

It's the preseason, players will get held out of games and not play in meaningless games, especially when they are coming off of surgery (unless you're name is Chip Kelley and for some reason you hate Maclin) ..  Clowney has already proven he can play, as has Chris Myers, J.J. Watt, Andre Johnson, and Brian Cushing.  All players that have been held to limited action.  Next. 

Well last time I checked this was a message board. Questions can be thrown up to be answered. 

Sounds like you're just a hypersensitive little Texans fan who already is starting to get the idea that CLOWNey is headed for a career of lots of nagging injuries that hold him back. 
Quote:Well last time I checked this was a message board. Questions can be thrown up to be answered. 

Sounds like you're just a hypersensitive little Texans fan who already is starting to get the idea that CLOWNey is headed for a career of lots of nagging injuries that hold him back. 

There you go throwing insults again. Common theme.
Quote:There you go throwing insults again. Common theme.

"Hypersensitive"??? Its more of a condition than an insult. Seems like you share the same affliction as the Texan fan. 

And, just for the sake of argument - even if it was an insult - given the provocative nature of his post to me, I think I'd be well justified to respond with an insult to him had I chosen to.

Lol the guy asked a simple question for someone to answer and got bashed for it.  I'm not always a TMD fan, but didnt think this was a big deal.

Quote:Well last time I checked this was a message board. Questions can be thrown up to be answered. 

"Hypersensitive" LOL,  Nope, I'm just calling you out on your B.C. Anybody here can search Clowney and your name and easily see you have a agenda.  Like always Rolleyes

Your problem is, you always try to be the smartest man in the room when you never are.  You were for Shack Harris, until Shack Harris failed. You then were for Gene Smith until he also failed. (rinse and repeat.. you'll claim the same if this current staff happens to fail) You were told that a sports hernia was not a big issue and were proven wrong on that also,t so now you're going to use the fact that the Texans are going to take precautionary measures with Clowney after he was dinged in camp (despite the fact that they're holding a lot of players out of action) as some type of "I told you so" saving grace. Smile

LOL, it's preseason. 

Quote:Lol the guy asked a simple question for someone to answer and got bashed for it.  I'm not always a TMD fan, but didnt think this was a big deal.

I know this guy, it's the same old routine.

Quote: 

Your problem is, you always try to be the smartest man in the room when you never are.  You were for Shack Harris, until Shack Harris failed....

LOL, it only took you until the first one to be wrong... Laughing

I was never a Shack Harris guy. He was the franchises fall back option after they blew it with Savage. Granted Savage didn't do much as a GM either....

Quote:I know this guy, it's the same old routine.

Funny, this was your original quote before editing: 

"Trust me, you stick around long enough... you'll pick up on his tendencies.. he's consistent. lol"

So what is your other account(s)/ usernames here? Isn't that a violation of the CoC? 
Quote:LOL, it only took you until the first one to be wrong... Laughing

I was never a Shack Harris guy. He was the franchises fall back option after they blew it with Savage. Granted Savage didn't do much as a GM either....

It sure is a shame (or blessing for you) this board erased the better half of their history around here huh?

I still remember when you were pimping Mark Sanchez. Laughing
Quote:I still remember when you were pimping Mark Sanchez. Laughing

I won't deny that one. But you were dead wrong with the first. 

btw, ....Mark Sanchez is playing pretty well right now, isn't he. Wink

So what is your other usename(s)/ account(s) here?

Pages: 1 2 3 4