Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles rarely misses on the deep throw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems like every deep pass he throws is on mark, it's such a nice turn around from Gabbert who has hit less 30+ yard passes in his career than Bortles has in 3 preseason games LOL. 

I vote we merge this with all the other threads you keep making and create one huge 'Swaguars random thoughts' thread. :thumbsup:
Well that is in line with his metrics....

He was the most accurate passer on 20+ yard passes of all of the top QB prospects of this years draft. 

He needs to sit and watch Henne's deep ball...

Quote:I vote we merge this with all the other threads you keep making and create one huge 'Swaguars random thoughts' thread. :thumbsup:
LOL.  Yeah. You could have put this in any one of the sixteen Bortles threads already in existence, Swaguars.
But his footwork and mechanics are bad.  Better keep playing Henne...nm

Quote:LOL.  Yeah. You could have put this in any one of the sixteen Bortles threads already in existence, Swaguars.
But that's not any fun, I like the sarcastic responses I get for my "random thoughts" even tho it's hardly random and has everything to do with Blake Bortles play tonight and the past 3 weeks. 
I was concerned with some of his deep throws coming out of college/combine but he's certainly improved.

Quote:I was concerned with some of his deep throws coming out of college/combine but he's certainly improved.
When Gabbert threw deep my thoughts were: Welp, here we go

When Bortles throws deep passes my thoughts are: HERE WE GO