Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles rarely misses on the deep throw

It seems like every deep pass he throws is on mark, it's such a nice turn around from Gabbert who has hit less 30+ yard passes in his career than Bortles has in 3 preseason games LOL. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I vote we merge this with all the other threads you keep making and create one huge 'Swaguars random thoughts' thread. :thumbsup:

Well that is in line with his metrics....

He was the most accurate passer on 20+ yard passes of all of the top QB prospects of this years draft. 

He needs to sit and watch Henne's deep ball...

Quote:I vote we merge this with all the other threads you keep making and create one huge 'Swaguars random thoughts' thread. :thumbsup:
LOL.  Yeah. You could have put this in any one of the sixteen Bortles threads already in existence, Swaguars.

But his footwork and mechanics are bad.  Better keep playing Henne...nm

Quote:LOL.  Yeah. You could have put this in any one of the sixteen Bortles threads already in existence, Swaguars.
But that's not any fun, I like the sarcastic responses I get for my "random thoughts" even tho it's hardly random and has everything to do with Blake Bortles play tonight and the past 3 weeks. 

I was concerned with some of his deep throws coming out of college/combine but he's certainly improved.

Quote:I was concerned with some of his deep throws coming out of college/combine but he's certainly improved.
When Gabbert threw deep my thoughts were: Welp, here we go

When Bortles throws deep passes my thoughts are: HERE WE GO