Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ramsey confirming what we suspected/knew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 2dvszuc.png]
Brent's interview with T Gibson is equally telling.Both players not used right,wrong system

Quote:Brent's interview with T Gibson is equally telling.Both players not used right,wrong system

Yep. That's where the lack of turnovers stems from the last few years too. Its by design.
With the right system,who knows what Ramsey and Gibson could do
lol what do you expect the players to say? 

Yea it was that guy you just fired holding us back, we're talented you know! Just wait! 

but it took caldwell another year to figure it out ???

I understand Ramsey, but Gipson was brought here to be a centerfielder, which is what they seemed to be using him as.... obviously Ramsey has been what we thought, and as long as we don't go FS in RD 1 or 2 I see Gipson getting one more year at least to prove himself.
Caldwell has got to go. His lack of awarness of how poorly his talent was being used is unforgivable. Hopefully he is part of black Monday.
Quote:lol what do you expect the players to say?

Yea it was that guy you just fired holding us back, we're talented you know! Just wait!
You just refuse to admit there is talent on this team.

They were misused all season.
Its pathetic that the fans knew this since week 5 and management didnt.
Quote:Brent's interview with T Gibson is equally telling.Both players not used right,wrong system

T Gipson sucked, I'm sure he's going to blame it on the system.

A player who actually played well regardless of system speaks volumes when he speaks out against a system.  
Quote:lol what do you expect the players to say?

Yeah I would expect that to be the vogue thing to hear this off season, looks like 2 or 3 defenders have already gone there.
Clearly, this was the wrong defense for some of the players
So this is three pause players so far that felt they weren't used the way they should be... Ramsey, Gipson, Fowler
This is carp. Ramsey has the potential to be great. This has nothing to do with it. If you know so much jump the route! I saw Ramsey get beat on a deep corner route. Is that bad scheme or him being lazy?
Quote:This is carp. Ramsey has the potential to be great. This has nothing to do with it. If you know so much jump the route! I saw Ramsey get beat on a deep corner route. Is that bad scheme or him being lazy?
Totally carp. I think he might be talking about more than one game.
Just CARP I tell ya!! CARP!
We all know the Ice Cream Zone didn't work. Why are we questioning the guys who closest to it when they say so?

Kinda weak for them all to speak up now that Gus is gone
Pages: 1 2 3