Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How Bad is my family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I do not know why I keep trying to talk football wirh them. They still believe the Jags are an awful team that should have signed Tim Tebow blah blah blah. They think the upgrades at Everbank field wiere useless, because they are moving to LA. They also asked why did Jacksonville let Mojo go? Someone kill me lol.
#anyonewhosnotajagsfan
Quote:I do not know why I keep trying to talk football wirh them. They still believe the Jags are an awful team that should have signed Tim Tebow blah blah blah. They think the upgrades at Everbank field wiere useless, because they are moving to LA. They also asked why did Jacksonville let Mojo go? Someone kill me lol.
One of your family members didn't work security at the Tampa game, did they?
[Image: yDlvfg4.jpg]

Apparently your family knows absolutely nothing about football and you should cease to have further contact with them...tout suite!!!!
Quote:[Image: yDlvfg4.jpg]

Cliff did love his sweaters!!
Quote:Apparently your family knows absolutely nothing about football and you should cease to have further contact with them...tout suite!!!!

That is what I'm saying. They actually say this rubbish and after I tell them the truth they shut up and retreat. They can't even argue correctly.
Your family can't even spell JAGUARS.

Quote:Cliff did love his sweaters!!

And date-rape drugs.
Is the last name Addams?
I say just dump them. No real reason to associate with people that behave in that manner.
If they love Tebow so much then why don't they marry him?
Quote:And date-rape drugs.

Huh?
Tell them to thank the football gods for bringing Dave and Gus.  This will be a very good football team in 2015 and good football teams don't move.

Quote:Huh?

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/02/13/bill_cosby_sexual_assault_allegations_why_isn_t_anyone_paying_attention.html'>http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/02/13/bill_cosby_sexual_assault_allegations_why_isn_t_anyone_paying_attention.html</a>
Your family must be some of the dumbest mother [BLEEP] to walk the face of the planet. Sorry for the truth.

During one of my trips a couple of weeks ago we were required to use the services of an official photographer.  I got to talking to him and found out he was once the sportscaster for the local ABC affiliate years before.  I asked him if he was just a broadcast guy doing a job or a real sports fan and he said he was a sports guy.  However, during a later conversation about football he commented that he didn't know why the Jags hadn't signed Tebow.  He was completely unaware of the changes to the ownership, front office, and the stadium.  Ignorance is difficult to overcome when a team has been operating in obscurity for years and whose only highlights are displays of failure.  I fully expect national perception about the Jags to change a good measure after this season.  No, we won't make the playoffs, but what's displayed on the field will cause the casual, ignorant observer to sit up and take notice.  What's even more exciting is that eventually it will make a difference in the city itself.  A once poor but determined Pakistani immigrant living the American dream will bring change and respectability back to Jacksonville through different measures, but it all starts with a football team.  

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/02/13/bill_cosby_sexual_assault_allegations_why_isn_t_anyone_paying_attention.html'>http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/02/13/bill_cosby_sexual_assault_allegations_why_isn_t_anyone_paying_attention.html</a>

Never any of that before!
Your family needs to be introduced to ebola.

Regards....................the Chiefjag

P.S. just kidding but I hear the same sentiments coming from customers at my bar every day. "why did they spend so much money on super jumbotrons so they can show everyone all the empty seats?"

Quote:Your family needs to be introduced to ebola.

Regards....................the Chiefjag

P.S. just kidding but I hear the same sentiments coming from customers at my bar every day. "why did they spend so much money on super jumbotrons so they can show everyone all the empty seats?"

It's low hanging fruit for the intellectually lazy people.
Pages: 1 2 3