Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: "Tweet Of The Day"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Came Across It On Bleacher Report By A Hays Carlyon "Caldwell Working On A 3Rd Pick From 49ers For Prosinksi". The Fact That I Saw It No Where Else Confirmed That It's Likely Untrue But It Made Me Laugh And I Thought Deserved "Tweet Of The Day"
It Definitely Deserves The "Tweet Of The Day" Label! I Think That Every Single Day We Should Post The "Tweet Of The Day" Regardless Of How Ridiculous It Is, Especially If It Has A Hint Of Being True. 

Hays Carlyon ‏@<b>HaysCarlyon</b>

Caldwell close to landing a third-round pick from 49ers for Chris Prosinski.

[Image: roflmao.gif]

Quote:It Definitely Deserves The "Tweet Of The Day" Label! I Think That Every Single Day We Should Post The "Tweet Of The Day" Regardless Of How Ridiculous It Is, Especially If It Has A Hint Of Being True.
I Know You're Wondering Why Every Word Starts With Caps. Apparently That's How My Phone Allows My Comments To Be. Don't Know Why
A 5th for Brewster?

If Caldwell were to pull that off he would need a new title, because he would no longer be just a General Manager, David "The Great" Czar Jaguar would be more appropriate
Dave is a WIZARD!
All Hail Dave! All Hail Dave! Oh Dave can you see!

There's no way this could possibly be true. No way. Seriously? Prosinski?

Unless the 9ers are training for the olympics and need hurdling practice, I see no way they'd give up an actual pick, let alone a 3rd for Chris freaking Prosinski...
If this actually happened,everyone on this board would have to go out and buy Super Dave shirts

why do people even comment a rumor as stupid as this one.

Quote:why do people even comment a rumor as stupid as this one.

I don't know, this could all be nothing but Hays is pretty official
Quote:Hays Carlyon ‏@<b>HaysCarlyon</b>

Caldwell close to landing a third-round pick from 49ers for Chris Prosinski.

[Image: roflmao.gif]

Everybody.   Quiet.   No one talk.   Shhhhh....

Let it happen...

Not buying it but that'd top the Gabbert trade.
Quote:why do people even comment a rumor as stupid as this one.
Its not a rumor its a joke, and a funny one at that.  If you had a little humor you would get it.
There's something to this that might actually be truthful.
Someone Should post This On The 49ers Site And See How They React
Quote:Someone Should post This On The 49ers Site And See How They React

Lol, that would be hilarious.I visited their board earlier, and they are super livid over Gabbert
Damn, it does seem like there's some humor to this one
Quote:Its not a rumor its a joke, and a funny one at that. If you had a little humor you would get it.

Ah ok I get it now. A Gabbert joke haha.
Pages: 1 2