Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"Tweet Of The Day"

Came Across It On Bleacher Report By A Hays Carlyon "Caldwell Working On A 3Rd Pick From 49ers For Prosinksi". The Fact That I Saw It No Where Else Confirmed That It's Likely Untrue But It Made Me Laugh And I Thought Deserved "Tweet Of The Day"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It Definitely Deserves The "Tweet Of The Day" Label! I Think That Every Single Day We Should Post The "Tweet Of The Day" Regardless Of How Ridiculous It Is, Especially If It Has A Hint Of Being True. 

We are Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2014, 07:45 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Hays Carlyon ‏@<b>HaysCarlyon</b>

Caldwell close to landing a third-round pick from 49ers for Chris Prosinski.

[Image: roflmao.gif]

Quote:It Definitely Deserves The "Tweet Of The Day" Label! I Think That Every Single Day We Should Post The "Tweet Of The Day" Regardless Of How Ridiculous It Is, Especially If It Has A Hint Of Being True.
I Know You're Wondering Why Every Word Starts With Caps. Apparently That's How My Phone Allows My Comments To Be. Don't Know Why

A 5th for Brewster?

If Caldwell were to pull that off he would need a new title, because he would no longer be just a General Manager, David "The Great" Czar Jaguar would be more appropriate
A good loser is a good loser

Dave is a WIZARD!

All Hail Dave! All Hail Dave! Oh Dave can you see!

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

There's no way this could possibly be true. No way. Seriously? Prosinski?

Unless the 9ers are training for the olympics and need hurdling practice, I see no way they'd give up an actual pick, let alone a 3rd for Chris freaking Prosinski...
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

If this actually happened,everyone on this board would have to go out and buy Super Dave shirts

why do people even comment a rumor as stupid as this one.

Quote:why do people even comment a rumor as stupid as this one.

I don't know, this could all be nothing but Hays is pretty official

Quote:Hays Carlyon ‏@<b>HaysCarlyon</b>

Caldwell close to landing a third-round pick from 49ers for Chris Prosinski.

[Image: roflmao.gif]

Everybody.   Quiet.   No one talk.   Shhhhh....

Let it happen...

Not buying it but that'd top the Gabbert trade.

Quote:why do people even comment a rumor as stupid as this one.
Its not a rumor its a joke, and a funny one at that.  If you had a little humor you would get it.

There's something to this that might actually be truthful.

Someone Should post This On The 49ers Site And See How They React

Quote:Someone Should post This On The 49ers Site And See How They React

Lol, that would be hilarious.I visited their board earlier, and they are super livid over Gabbert

Damn, it does seem like there's some humor to this one

Quote:Its not a rumor its a joke, and a funny one at that. If you had a little humor you would get it.

Ah ok I get it now. A Gabbert joke haha.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!