Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Comedian Robin Williams dead at 63; Apparent suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I just saw this too...I'm shocked!
I couldn't believe it at first. RIP.
I thought it was another facebook hoax, wow unreal. 

Makes no sense. 

Quote:Makes no sense. 

Sometimes the people that make us laugh the hardest are also the saddest inside. 
rip
Death by asphyxia...wonder if it's gonna be one of those freaky sex things. Some people like to choke the chicken while they choke themselves...
Such a talented guy. Too bad, RIP.

Word is, he had been suffering from depression and committed suicide.
Quote:Word is, he had been suffering from depression and committed suicide.

Yeah, probably has something to do with once being famous and popular and then getting older and less & less relevant, its probably hard to take for some of them. 

wow....  A very talented man and a great comedian that I grew up with.  My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends right now.

Those who make us laugh are masking their pain with the face of a clown.  The list is long and sad.  

RIP Robin.  RIP.

This is truly disappointing. Such a talented guy. RIP
Quote:Word is, he had been suffering from depression and committed suicide.

Such a shame for someone who brought so much laughter to so many.

RIP
Didn't he have a known history of drugs and many other personal problems?

I was never much a fan of him as a comedian, but I thought he was a really good actor.  I guess he decided his time was up.  At least he had a good run.      

Loved him. This is so sad. RIP
How very sad. Such a wonderfully talented artist.

RIP

Quote:Yeah, probably has something to do with once being famous and popular and then getting older and less & less relevant, its probably hard to take for some of them. 
I have to say that there was not a single time where Robin Williams was irrelevant to me. Especially after his role on that episode of Law and Order SVU
Hate to think it, but I wonder if he was on any meds which may have contributed to this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6