Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why don't the Texans sign Tebow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I mean, it's not as if he's worse than what they have now.

Fitzpatrick is a backup at best.

Keenum showed he's never going to be an NFL starter.

Savage needs to be developed and throwing him in now would be a disaster,

Tebow would at least make their games interesting.

He'd be a good placeholder until Savage is ready or they draft a QB early next year.

Why not?

I think for any team other than Jacksonville where it would be nothing but a marketing ploy, Tim Tebow is worth a shot. Yeah there is a bunch wrong with his technique and mechanics but he has had some good results in the NFL.

I think teams are just scared off by the circus now.

Quote:I mean, it's not as if he's worse than what they have now.

Fitzpatrick is a backup at best.

Keenum showed he's never going to be an NFL starter.

Savage needs to be developed and throwing him in now would be a disaster,

Tebow would at least make their games interesting.

He'd be a good placeholder until Savage is ready or they draft a QB early next year.

Why not?

:teehee:
Do they need a punt protector?

Why? Lots of reasons.

Because they don't like his religion.

Quote:Because they don't like his religion.

In Texas?
What does their Fullback situation look like? I don't follow them that closely.
Because even the tinhorns have a semblance of intelligence. 

Quote:Because even the tinhorns have a semblance of intelligence. 

Or maybe it's dumb luck.
Quote:Why not?
Because they'd be looking to upgrade their quarterback position.
Wow...that's outta left field.

They don't sign him because he's not better than what they have. Jeez..............

Regards..................the Chiefjag

Quote:They don't sign him because he's not better than what they have. Jeez..............

That kind of logic won't fly here.
It's not like it'd make them any worse.

Yes...I think the Texans should sign Tebow.
Apparently the brass in Texan land believe he WOULD make them worse. Since they are the experts and you're a message board poster it stands to reason THEY'RE right. Good grief, there are 32 teams in the league, each of which probably have 5 QB's on the roster right now, which indicates the professional talent evaluators believe Tebow is not one of the top 160 QB's available.

Quote:Yes...I think the Texans should sign Tebow.

I think you are on to something.

Quote:Apparently the brass in Texan land believe he WOULD make them worse. Since they are the experts and you're a message board poster it stands to reason THEY'RE right. Good grief, there are 32 teams in the league, each of which probably have 5 QB's on the roster right now, which indicates the professional talent evaluators believe Tebow is not one of the top 160 QB's available.

You are so misguided.  It's either because they don't like his affiliation with former "team mates", or they are fundamentally evil and want him to fail in life.  How possibly could you do any worse by signing a significantly worse quarterback?  I bet you didn't think about that, did you?  
Quote:Apparently the brass in Texan land believe he WOULD make them worse. Since they are the experts and you're a message board poster it stands to reason THEY'RE right. Good grief, there are 32 teams in the league, each of which probably have 5 QB's on the roster right now, which indicates the professional talent evaluators believe Tebow is not one of the top 160 QB's available.

It was a joke, relax.
Quote:I think you are on to something.

:devil: :devil: :devil:
Pages: 1 2